Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant?’ – Davido’s Girlfriend Slams ‘womb Watcher - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant?’ – Davido’s Girlfriend Slams ‘womb Watcher (316 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant?’ – Davido’s Girlfriend Slams ‘womb Watcher by teexlcusive1: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
News hit tabloid that Davido might have knocked up his 2 years old relationship girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland.

As a matter of fact, Davido himself indirectly confirmed it via the comment section of instablog naija on instagram.

Fast forward to earlier today, a troll asked chioma to confirm rumors making the rounds about her being pregnant for her singer boyfriend and chioma was just not having it.

The troll slid into her DM to ask about her questions concerning the rumors but got the shock of his life as Chioma slammed her.

She wrote:-

YOUR MOTHER AND ALL YOUR SISTERS ARE SENSELESS. DID I TELL YOU THAT I’M PREGNANT? MUMU

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/06/did-i-tell-you-that-im-pregnant-davidos.html
Re: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant?’ – Davido’s Girlfriend Slams ‘womb Watcher by Hotfrom9ja: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
Na wao
Re: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant?’ – Davido’s Girlfriend Slams ‘womb Watcher by mcjohny(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
aye mi op but u gots show us evidence or are u d one

(1) (Reply)

Music Saved Us From Negative Influences Around Us – Music Dou, AB / Natural Penis Enlargement / God Saved This Celebrity Life Mysterious Waterfall Almost Washed Him Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.