Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,361 members, 7,822,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nigerian In Maldives - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Maldives (2888 Views)

Nigerians In Maldives Please Indicate / ₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian In Maldives by Potentiala1: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hello guyz
Pls I need contact of those that live presently in Maldives, my employment approval is ready, I need people that stay in Maldives to inform me on how they manage life there and to authenticate employment approval. Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian In Maldives by Potentiala1: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Anyone please
Re: Nigerian In Maldives by Potentiala1: 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Can anyone Link up please
Re: Nigerian In Maldives by juliapiers: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
I just came across your post. Are you still in Maldives? Me and my friend lived in Maldives for 3 years, we would be happy to help. Currently, we are going once in a few months to visit our friends and to relax. If you live in one of the islands then the cost of living is reasonable. I used to book cheap hotels in Maldives with my friend and it worked well for us. If you need more help, I can also advice you few stores and places that are hidden from the tourist eye. I hope I helped!
Re: Nigerian In Maldives by eminesy: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Please kindly drop here your contact so i can contact you for help please,

Wanting to go for tourism.
Re: Nigerian In Maldives by Pascal222: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
I need the link as well....if anyone resides there pls kindly help out I want to ask few questions and get little help
Re: Nigerian In Maldives by Blurpy: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2021
Hmmm... employment in Maldives
Re: Nigerian In Maldives by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Who knows how Romania is?

Who resides there or know someone there?
Re: Nigerian In Maldives by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Potentiala1:
Can anyone Link up please

Bro....

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A Passport To Travel To Ghana / Welcome To Yola, The City Nigerians Forgot! / PERMANENT RESIDENCY For Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.