Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

FCT Residents Are Necessary Evil For Voting PDP – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Residents Are Necessary Evil For Voting PDP – Buhari (428 Views)

PDP: Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Empty, Fails To Address Real Concerns / Buhari To FCT Residents: You Are Necessary Evil Despite Voting PDP / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FCT Residents Are Necessary Evil For Voting PDP – Buhari by shehuolayinka(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has described residents of the federal capital territory (FCT) as necessary evil for voting the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the last general election.

Speaking when a delegation of FCT residents paid him Sallah homage at Aso Rock on Tuesday, the president said he is putting necessary measures in place to make Abuja secure for “myself and the vice-president”.

He also said he was pleased that Philip Aduda, senator representing FCT, was seated far from him at the event.

“I want to appreciate the number two man of the country because he knows what we are going through very quietly. I am very pleased that you came with this very powerful constituency,” Buhari said.

“I appeal to you to remain exemplary so that those under you will know that the country is doing very well. If you break down and complain, the impact will reverberate all over and then government will not be popular and whatever efforts we are making will not be appreciated.

Read more: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/06/04/fct-residents-are-necessary-evil-for-voting-pdp-buhari/

Re: FCT Residents Are Necessary Evil For Voting PDP – Buhari by mrnigerdelta: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
absolute rubbish
Re: FCT Residents Are Necessary Evil For Voting PDP – Buhari by KristaPretty(f): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Who cares??

The long neck has won and nothing can be done+
Re: FCT Residents Are Necessary Evil For Voting PDP – Buhari by Mynd44: 5:40am On Jun 05, 2019

(1)

Akpabio: I Know My PDP Colleagues Are Missing Me / Ajimobi, Commissioners ‘stole’ Many Oyo Govt Vehicles – Makinde’s Aide, / Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.