Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Bbnaija 2019: Former Minister Caught In Bed With Former Big Brother House Mate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: Former Minister Caught In Bed With Former Big Brother House Mate (1523 Views)

Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) / Former Big Brother Naija Housemates Stun In Warri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2019: Former Minister Caught In Bed With Former Big Brother House Mate by axcer: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
GistMore.com

A former Deputy Minister of Gender, Children, and Social Protection Rachel Appoh has been exposed for sleeping with a former Big Brother Africa Housemate, Elikem Kumordzie.

The news about Appoh’s sexual escapade with the former BB Africa housemate was revealed by media personality Afia Schwarzenegger.

It was gathered that the minister confessed to sleeping with the former Big Brother Africa Housemate Elikem Kumordzie in a leaked telephone conversation Afia shared to back her claims.

She took to social media to share about the relationship between the duo.

“I was in my house when you came with these stories, you never told me you are Elikem’s one night stand,” she wrote on Facebook on Sunday.

“And me trusting you won’t lie because you claim your source of information was Elikem’s mother that you feed n assist financially.”

She also took to her Instagram account to share an audio message to back up her claims as seen below:

I was in my house when you came with these stories,you never told me you are Elikem's one night stand
And me trusting you wont lie becos you claim your source of information was Elikem's mother that you feed n assist financially.
Now you are telling people someone paid me to destroy you,haven't you destroyed yourself enough With the kind of test messages you send to your fellow woman becos of a man who cares nothing about you,no one needs anything to destroy you.you have destroyed yourself Rachael.
Threatening another woman with National security, threatening an investor with National security..indeed Haruna Iddrisu was right.some of you NDC Fmr female Ministers R disgusting and cheap.
I wont warn you again..I will pause here
I went to Dubai to find out that whatever you told me were LIES and you just wanted to tarnish Elikem and Tarnish Queen Becos Elikem dont want you anymore.
I will post your chats if you push me cos I have all of them
Remember when I told you to respect yourself and put an end to this nonsense .
Bullshit!!!!

See their leaked chats and photos here...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-2019-former-minister-caught-in-bed-with-former-big-brother-house-mate

Lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Former Minister Caught In Bed With Former Big Brother House Mate by axcer: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2019

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Former Minister Caught In Bed With Former Big Brother House Mate by axcer: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Former Minister Caught In Bed With Former Big Brother House Mate by Realbelieveer(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
And so
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Former Minister Caught In Bed With Former Big Brother House Mate by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
This story is one kind.

BBN dolling out food for politicians since the 12th century.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Former Minister Caught In Bed With Former Big Brother House Mate by delugajackson: 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
For whatever reasons she's giving out this information, it sure doesn't make her a saint. Neither does it change the fact that she's shameless prostitute, a cum-guzzling w.hore and a chronic adultress. Take several seats, hoe.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Former Minister Caught In Bed With Former Big Brother House Mate by Karemarealty288(m): 6:00am On Jun 05, 2019
We are better off with the news of our very own Ancestor and Trophy Wife.. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Sexiest Man In Nigerian And How He Maintains His Looks / Reality Star Coco Austin In Semi Nude Lingerie To Celebrate Valentine / Throwback To The Exact Moment Agbani Darego Won Miss World, See Her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.