Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

How To Buy And Sell Bitcoins On Paxful(tutorial) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy And Sell Bitcoins On Paxful(tutorial) (595 Views)

How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful / Www.lumierexchange- Buy/sell Bitcoins And Ethereum With Quick Funding / New Scam Method On Paxful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy And Sell Bitcoins On Paxful(tutorial) by dollarpor1: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
In this article, I’m going to guide you, not only on how sell iTunes Gift Card but how you can help others sell theirs and make mind boggling money. Is that possible? Yes.. First of all, let’s delve into the already known way to convert iTunes Gift Card to naira.

Before we forge ahead, what’s an iTunes Gift Card?
An iTunes gift card is the card you purchase at most any store to make purchases in the iTunes Store without using a credit card. The gift code is the code on the back of the card that you enter to redeem the card to put the amount in your iTunes account.

SOUGHT FOR A GOOD SITE
There are lots of sites out there that claims to convert gift cards to naira under seconds. Most of them are scams and many people have fallen into such cheap sham. To avoid ugly tales of moonlight, you need to sought for a reputable and reliable website that converts at the best available rate.
If I’m asked to recommend 2 sites, paxful.com and abokitrade.com is the site for you. They have proven themselves beyond every reasonable doubt.
with abokiTrade, you have the best Gift Cards buyers.
VALIDITY
Before you can sell your gift car, the gift card must be valid. That is, it has never been used by another. This is usually a normal occurrence in this type of business. Most folks will come with a used Gift Card, expecting to still cash out at the end of the day.
To successfully convert your iTunes Gift Card to money, make sure it’s still valid.
GIFT CARD FORMAT
The gift card can be in physical form or in an electronic format. Whatever the case, as long as it contains the e-code, you’ll be able to cash out, depending on the site.
To convert your card, You have to scratch the pin code area till the gift card codes are revealed, then Snap and send. It usually takes less than 10 minutes to get credited.
For now, the best site for Nigerians is kingcards. I have used this platform to convert my gift cards countless number of time. Give it a try. Below are more details about this company.

You can find payment proofs here

Whatsapp: +2349023412323
Instagram: @abokitrade

(1) (Reply)

What Does Your House Need That We Cannot Provide? / Information On Aba Market Place / I Urgently Need 10000 New Or Used 30cl/300ml Glass Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.