Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

How I Make Over 300,000 Naira Every Month Through A Business You Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Over 300,000 Naira Every Month Through A Business You Know (501 Views)

Fire Destroys Goods Worth Over ₦‎300 Million In Anambra Market / Dangote Refinery Secures Permit To Process Over 300,000 Barrels Of Crude / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Over 300,000 Naira Every Month Through A Business You Know by Sirjaycares(m): 12:12am On Jun 05, 2019
[How I make over 300,000 naira every month using a business you know

Hello,
Yes I said that I make over N300,000 every month with a business you know.

Just pay attention.

I have always been looking for ways I can make lots of money through the Internet, I tried different things, some paid very little and some never paid.
I continued struggling untill a mentor of mine introduced me to a business. Do you know what?

I was already doing this business he was introducing to me, But I was doing it the wrong way. He introduced a 3 step formula to me to apply to this business.

The first month I applied this 3 step formula, I made a profit of N250,000.
I was shocked because I have never made such gain before.

Now, you want to know What this business is....

It is E-Commerce: Buying and selling using the internet.

Yes, E-Commerce, Many people call it mini importation But you must do it the right way if you want to succeed running an E-Commerce business.

If you have done this business in the past without results, it's most likely you're doing it all wrong.

I will say 92% of mini importers I have communicated with desperately need to apply the 3 basic concepts.

When I look at the E-Commerce marketplace today I see people making these three mistakes which are widespread;

1). Importing a product because they think it would sell:
I’m sure you’ve been there. You go to aliexpress and you find a product that looks cool, you import it and then start promoting it.

And kposa......!

No sales�.

You even reduced the price, yet nothing changed.
Now, your room have been turned to a warehouse of unsold products.

Some even end up using the products themselves.
If you want to make serious cash with importation you must import products people can't wait to have.

2). Importing a product before finding a market /buyers
Most persons who start mini importation first think about and conclude on a product before thinking about their target market.

The market should be the first thing to consider and a product should be the last. Once you find a hungry market, finding a product for them becomes easy.

3). They don’t know how to advertise and sell
The truth is, if you don’t know how to sell and advertise to your target market, it will be difficult for you to make sales.

You need to learn and know how to advertise and sell. You need to know how to pass your message to your target market.

Are you making any of these three mistakes?

The truth is that if you are making just one of these mistakes your mini importation business probably won’t be around by this time next year.

That’s why I have created a FREE training on how to be a smart mini Importer and start ecommerce(mini importation) the right way.

Here's what you'll discover:
1. How to find a hungry market
2. How to Find and import products for your market
3. How to pass your message to your market and not have to beg them to buy your products

Click on this link to Learn more

https://m.me/377684669541822

Hmmm, I’ll even show you the only 3 categories of ecommerce products you should be buying that ensures you quickly sell out.

Click upon this link to learn more

https://m.me/377684669541822

(1) (Reply)

3-tier Acrylic Beverage Dispenser / What Can One Invest 500k In / Bill Gates Overtakes Jeff Bezos As Richest Man In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.