Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police (24273 Views)

Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta / Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident / Jose Antonio Reyes Dies In Car Crash At Age Of 35 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by Kennydoc(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Freshbaba95:

This a big lie, the same police said he was 135kmph. I don't know where nairaland.com got this news

The report says 135 mph (miles per hr), which is equivalent to approximately 220km/hr.
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by Freshbaba95(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Kennydoc:

The report says 135 mph (miles per hr), which is equivalent to approximately 220km/hr.

Thanks for making me understand bro...
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2019
mejai:

YOU..... see ur Benz family just lost one...

Dis life eh, it's funny. I have once maintained maximum of 130mph ( speed limiter no gree) on asaba-benin-ore road in the early hours of a Monday. Traffic was less. (R350 4matic)

I don't think I can try dat now.
lol,I guess family life and phantom stability has robbed you of true freedom.
It's not real bro!you know what's real?
You looking back years from now thinking I've done it all in my lifetime and I am contented with what I've achieved so far.
Bro,speed does not kill!human error and miscalculation does.
R350?that is a heavy car and at that speed,taking corners will be frightening cheesy
I only drive sedans these days and I keep maxing them out grin
Benz or nothing baby wink
I've travelled at that speed when I owned my C350 and nothing happened bro,along ogoni road,rivers state.
Reyes made a costly mistake!this has nothing to do with mercedes angry
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by Kennydoc(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Thanks for making me understand bro...
U're welcome bro.
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by ogbiwa: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2019
studio14:
This morning I came out I noticed my speed was too much I have to go to a nearby filling station and parked took public transport when I will be back in the evening my brain will calm down

grin grin grin
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2019
Nukilia:
Your engine can do the speed but your tires might betray you undecided

I like your comment bro.... Expatiate .

1 Like

Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by ogbiwa: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2019
frankdre:
Oga u can lie o
Tozo
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by ogbiwa: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2019
Freshbaba95:

This a big lie, the same police said he was 135kmph. I don't know where nairaland.com got this news

Can you actually post a verifiable link to the news where you saw 135kmph? Or you can't read to see that what's written up there is 135 MILES per hour (mph) which when converted results in 220 KILOMETRES per hour (kmph)?
Note if yours is not a verifiable news source we'll throw it away, because this one was gotten from BBC website. So we'll wait for yours.

Just smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2019
just like paul walker.... Oyinbo wey put 220km/h and they say make u drive at 75 to 120km/h abeg say dem mumu ni..... from 120km/h is on red alert whc means ur village people don dey follow u small small bdat from back just the way dem dey follow people for Nigeria especially wen dem dey cook... u go hear salt no reach this food, make i put small again, na so small small salt go take control.... VILLAGE PEOPLE.
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by ogbiwa: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2019
helphelp:

30mins ke....3-10mins max for a distance through third mainland bridge from island to mainland

I actually mean over a long distance
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2019
frankdre:
Oga u can lie o
The lie has pepper in it, my eyes are hurting me Walia. grin abeg who get water grin
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2019
ogbiwa:

Can you actually post a verifiable link to the news where you saw 135kmph? Or you can't read to see that what's written up there is 135 MILES per hour (mph) which when converted results in 220 KILOMETRES per hour (kmph)?
Note if yours is not a verifiable news source we'll throw it away, because this one was gotten from BBC website. So we'll wait for yours.

Just smh
hahahaha freshbaba dey read him news from afonja website
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by davillian(m): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2019
LOWPEAK:
Life no dey sweet some people o.. 220kmph?
220kmph is sweet the adrenaline rush is amazing grin

1 Like

Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by thimbook2(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Must have thought he was the Flash™ on wheels.
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by Barnesgreat: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2019
Welcome to *BARNES DIGITAL*����

Home of ebooks that will help you boost, advance your career and ensure maximum living. We are committed to your success in all facets of life, ranging from business, internet, health, lifestyle, sex matters, children, procreation and all sorts.

*Our vision is to create a world where everyone will be literate, knowledgeable and self-reliant.*

We have courses that will interest you. Our services runs 24/7.

Save this number as
*BARNES DIGITAL* to enable you view our status updates.

My status is BOOKSTORE ������

This is not a groupchat or chatbox

_N. B. you won't see our status updates if you don't save our number._
Video or voice calls are prohibited but you can leave a voicemail.

Please also drop your Nickname so we can be able to save your number to enable you view our status
_If there's any complaint or anything else you need, feel free to hit my DM.._�

*Welcome once again*�

https://07057075858
Or call 07069009467
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by Edunwa302(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Mile per hr mph mph not kmph
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by SmartyPants(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Freshbaba95:

135 miles ph not km
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by luluosas(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2019
Can you imagine! Foolish boy! Who stopped him from being a pilot so that he could run his speed? At the end, he died for nothing
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by Lincoln275(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Absoj:

...and some people still dey do am for Benin- Ore road.
See life.
But no be them they always tell people their experience sha,dem go don die
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by maasoap(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Freshbaba95:

135mph not kmph
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by tulabh: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
In Nigeria, it's only aboki that drives fast but have never seen aboki speeding above 180kmph
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by Walelavender(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ridiculous speed undecided . I don't do more than 110kmph. Life no get duplicate
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by maisauki: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
LOWPEAK:
Life no dey sweet some people o.. 220kmph?
o boi if you wan die, die. which kind accident b d wan wey una go get broken leg and hand
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
maybachmusic:

steering feels too light above 120 for me

especially when using SUVs

Stop driving crappy cars. cheesy
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by daveemuobo(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Mph.
Not kmph
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Stop driving crappy cars. cheesy

yea like the "crappy benz" this guy died with

bet you drive a ford GT

smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by Neddyogu(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
GoTV:
shocked He committed suicide
dude was just careless dats all. I don't think he meant to kill his cousin too. If he meant suicide, his coz wouldn't be with him, would he?
Re: Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
maybachmusic:

yea like the "crappy benz" this guy died with

bet you drive a ford GT

smh

No, like your SUV that starts to feel light at 120km/h.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) / Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.