Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why (28671 Views)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / Security, Economy: Statements From Yahaya Bello’s Declaration / INEC Suspends Elections In Mopamuro, Kogi LG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by amaham(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2019
Abeg, yahaya Bello dey learn work compared to ikpeazu of Abia state in the area of bad governance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2019
HitSong:
God has just hardened some people's mind to WICKED.

REMINDS ME OF FARAOH...

I think kogi people deserves Yahya Bello...

It's God's doing.
it wont be well with you.
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by Masogemstones(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2019
The time has come for us to draw the line. The time has come for the responsible leaders of both political parties to take a stand against overdoings of Government and for the Nigerian taxpayer.
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by Toni19: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2019
wickedness of leadership is the sickness of the follower-ship.
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by vicfajeze: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2019
THE ONLY REASON PPLE HATE WAONI,EKORO,TAO PPLE
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by sunpaulomalabu(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2019
Too poor
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by Ategberoson(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2019
one of the product of Oyegun. if APC give this nuisance second term ticket then I'll believe they're evil party

kogi people will suilorin not only offa this time if this mumu get reelected for second term. Abians that foolishly vote on party loyalty are paying hard for theirs today

kogite be wise

1 Like

Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2019
But what are the respective house of assembly members doing?
I think leaders are a reflection of the masses!
If not i see no reason why the HoA members should be return on the march general elections!
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by Briller: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2019
This is the worst Governor in Nigeria so far. A typical example of when the wicked is in power. Loyalty to Bubu should not overshadow your sense of responsibility and stewardship to your people.

May Amadioha shave your pubic hair never to be functional in your next and next and next life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2019
yomi96:
kogi no be kano abeg. That gollum is a goner
bros no reason am o, buhari will make sure he returns at least to reciprocate what he did during the presidential election
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by Dchampion65: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2019
But this clown said he was not owing

To him, paying 30% or so of the actual salary should not be tagged as owing.

And he will still win the next election. 3HD viewing.
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by Jman06(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2019
For those who are good at calling for young people to take over governance, here is the sort of leaders that would most likely emerge should power be restricted to the youths of this country.

Yahoo leaders who'll be good at nothing but loot the nation's treasury and perpetuate the worst form of tyranny on fellow citizens exactly the same way this Yahaya Bello is doing.

Let's be mindful of what we call for!
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by donbrowser(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2019
You wont see that Suya Seller here now oh and that one that will be shouting you are a patriot up and down.
I no kuku mention names.
Kogi Koya.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by Glycosunde: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2019
Yeye bello at it again, continue
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by HitSong: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2019
camobri:

it wont be well with ME AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND GENERATION.
AMEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
same way Kano people said Kano isn't osun
Your governor is worse than Bellow, check the history of kogi state the only person who did eight years was Ibro, Bello will go , still on your matter your Abia state governor is owning more than Bello.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by HarunaWest(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2019
camobri:
My mum, a level 15 nursing officer collecting over 200k before that Yeye Bello came on board has been receiving 30k and not even regularly o. You can then imagine what a young gtaduate earns. Cancer and stroke would never depart the household of anyone supporting Yeye Bello in Jesus name. Awon omo ale jati jati
I think ur mum hasn't been totally honest with you..If she was screened right,she would collect btw 85-90% of her salary..
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by sunmarouk(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2019
HarunaWest:

I think ur mum hasn't been totally honest with you..If she was screened right,she would collect btw 85-90% of her salary..

even at that, is it still fair?, what's the purpose of the reduction. A level 15 cannot comfortably take care of herself & her family
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by HarunaWest(m): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2019
sunmarouk:

even at that, is it still fair?, what's the purpose of the reduction. A level 15 cannot comfortably take care of herself & her family
tor naso we see am...very directionless
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by harjayi(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:
Dear kogians pls vote out this criminal. I dont think he even deserves to complete his tenure as A governor this term talkless of competing for another term
we are Kogite and not kogian.
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by mastermaestro(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2019
HarunaWest:

State screening is a dubious, fraudulent trick most governors employ to downsize and shrink the wages of the workforce.
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by ChineduPeters(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2019
Charly68:
A young man behaving like a bully in power..if his party field him for another election ,it means they are sick together and must be kicked out together..With his character disposition he has no business in Govt .
Are you not referring to the same party that fielded buhari for another election? Or is it another?
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
And Edward Onoja came to his hometown last night busy giving away cars.
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by chinedumoooo: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Youth on the helm of leadership.
They should give youth opportunity but the little one given to them had been abuse,why?
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
HarunaWest:

craze dey worry u. no vex me o. local government owrkers receive less dan 50k and only state workers get full which comes once in 3 months. waka
Re: Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why by HarunaWest(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
camobri:

craze dey worry u. no vex me o. local government owrkers receive less dan 50k and only state workers get full which comes once in 3 months. waka
is your mum a local government worker?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ / Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.