Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna (24165 Views)

BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by tintingz(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2019
I think road hawkers should be ban.
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by VivaLaFrans: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2019
Adebayo5224:
TODAY FIXED GAMES IS READY SEE BELOW
YOU WILL NOT BEG US TO BE RICH... THEN WHY ARE YOU DISTURBING YOURSELF.... WHY NOT PLAY THE 120 ODDS WITH 100K AND WIN BIG... WHY ARE YOU DISTURBING PEOPLE TO BUY ODDS... OLe.... THEIF
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by leofab(f): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2019
Impunity
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by dingbang(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Providing sustainable job.
ok
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by teadrake(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2019
Debramaye:
I'm not Muslim but I respect every religion, "may Allah grant his soul rest" amin
May Almighty Allah bless you for the wonderful gesture. Nigeria is so messed up that governments at all levels have abandoned their civic responsibility to the citizens and for the strong amongst us who have quite a lot of responsibility certainly would try to meet up with the financial obligations.
May Allah grant him Aljanah firdaus

1 Like

Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by Champneys: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2019
Subhuhanallah! shocked shocked shocked

Ozanobulelele! shocked
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by Ikpeazukerosene: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Dalexicographer:
WTF lipsrsealed
No safety precautions... I wonder how a nation would allow people buy and sell on a road meant for vehicles undecided
God safe us

If you compel people to stop hawking in traffic, some idiots would be accusing you of marginalisation.

1 Like

Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by SUCKCESSFUL: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Few Weeks Ago My Uncle Left In A Similar Way, Truck Ran Him Over While Coming Back Home After Taking His Children To School, Died Without Having His Breakfast, R.I.P MEDON ALUMINIUM. embarassedFew Weeks Ago My Uncle Left In A Similar Way, Truck Ran Him Over While Coming Back Home After Taking His Children To School, Died Without Having His Breakfast, R.I.P MEDON ALUMINIUM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by namiji2598: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
This one is actually Get food or die trying.
please don't mind the pix, it was meant for the guy below u

Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by namiji2598: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2019
Theaimischips:
Read Below your generation

Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by TreasureJunky: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
[color=[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ffddd#006ffgtf[left][/left]xxxd[sup][/sup]ddxd
[/quote]dffff600][/color]cffcff[b][/b]ghh[i][/i]fff[s][/s][quote author=Glycosunde post=79036948]RIP
this is get rich or die trying
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by Princeofasia: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
rip but no symphathy for those road vendors. they keep behaving like they are imortals
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by Princeofasia: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
tintingz:
I think road hawkers should be ban.
yeah its so annoying. u will be driving and they willl be struggling road with you. those beggers on the ground too. atimes i am so scared to my bones.
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by tintingz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Princeofasia:
yeah its so annoying. u will be driving and they willl be struggling road with you. those beggers on the ground too. atimes i am so scared to my bones.
Thy are risking their lives and putting drivers in uncomfortable position. Some of these hawkers even use opportunity to steal.

There are more appropriate ways of hustling not this hawking of a thing on the road.
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by ignis: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Should I blame Buhari for this?
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
The trailer crushed the man's head, spilling out his brain ... this one pass the picture maself ...
cry RIP
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
This one is actually Get food or die trying.
witty
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by OdefaGirl(f): 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
Could it be his brain that was crushed like that? Onweghikwa ihe mmadu bu. RIP
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by Austine567(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
kulrunsman79:
Poor journalism. You didn't include location where the incident happened in Kaduna. Anyways, RIP to the man who died in pursuit to defeat hunger..
na that one be your problem?
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by mechanics(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
I just pity those people selling things on traffic, they are doing a risky job.
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by DisGuy: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
@ lalasticlala

What does this have to do with travel section? Stop moving every road traffic accident to travel!!!
Re: Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna by Alejobs: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airport Staff, Omoniyi, Hailed For Helping Passenger Retrieve Lost Bag / Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) / I'm Tired; Heading To Finland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.