Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes (39003 Views)

Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single / Rihanna Is Officially The World’s Richest Female Musician / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by NiggasInParis: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jay Z was no the first Hip Hop Billionaire, correct yourself..
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by seuncyber(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
My ex
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
igbo amaka.... rihanna is an igbo girl just look at her face

Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by Davebrown13(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
LINTUNE:
u under 30 smiley

Omo u bad o... grin
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by karashita: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
'Work,work,work,work,work,work".
Thumbs up girl.....hard work plus grace,i guess.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Man nor fit tell this one word again when she go hear grin
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by LINTUNE(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Davebrown13:

Omo u bad o... grin
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by Monaco2(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Forbes una sure?!? Cuz if u google dia net worth Celine dion is still worth 800 million dollars o
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by egojiokwu(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
Chain! See money

Can you imagine that even professor that grow grey hair because of sleepless night doing research can not earn such amount?
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by greggng: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
LINTUNE:
u are a fool angry

I am not a fool...I am just talking from experience...she don Bleep Chris Brown, Bleep drake, Bleep don jazzy, ....awaiting to be bleeped by wizkid...in a nutshell what do you call such a person? A fucklicat
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
greggng:
This Olosho is really rich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is the real slay queen, not fakebrities like Okoro blessing..
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by Emyjeze(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Am sure celine dion worth aborth that $800million early this year and I thought brandy was worth about $830million as of last year

Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Monaco2:
Forbes una sure?!? Cuz if u google dia net worth Celine dion is still worth 800 million dollars o
celine dion is sure wealthier than Rihana.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by vicfajeze: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Davebrown13:
Naturally she's rich....
NATURALLY SHE'S PRETTY.IKEMBA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU BEDED HER BEFORE NOW
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by LINTUNE(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
greggng:

I am not a fool...I am just talking from experience...she don Bleep Chris Brown, Bleep drake, Bleep don jazzy, ....awaiting to be bleeped by wizkid...in a nutshell what do you call such a person? A fucklicat
..SMH, she dated all of them, and mind u, wizzy can't even imagine sleeping with riri,levels pass levels bro cheesy,and for her sleeping with the aforementioned persons,except wizzy, which obviously is a lie, she dated them, and it's no big deal, she is a business woman, coupled with lots of endorsement, she drops mega hit songs once in a while,so why should you be surprised at her current financial networth angry

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
I always said it, Rihanna is empress where Beyonce is duchess!

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by greggng: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
LINTUNE:
..SMH, she dated all of them, and mind u, wizzy can't even imagine sleeping with riri,levels pass levels bro cheesy,and for her sleeping with the aforementioned persons,except wizzy, which obviously is a lie, she dated them, and it's no big deal, she is a business woman, coupled with lots of endorsement, she drops mega hit songs once in a while,so why should you be surprised at her current financial networth angry

I wasn't surprise....I was only surprise she gave Chris Brown gonorea. ...listen wizzy might look like small pikin ....don't under rate his prick....he is a sharp shooter....riana will be portable to handle....don't rule out

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by warrenweste(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Shalama:
Succubus? I bind you in the mighty name of Jesus.

grin grin cheesy lmao
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by CharlesJok3r: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Crush everyday
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by Mynightmare: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Lies. Is she as rich as Tiwa Savage?

Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by olabisiolaniyi3: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

She's a natural born mogul..

Her makeup are top quality & her lingerie as well..She's the face of her products.. Even she don't make music anymore, she will keep reigning on her lane.. cool

That is RIRI's signature.. kiss
queen succubus.
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by HeWrites(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
toffyz:
600million dollars...that's huge o, for a woman under 40

Kylie Jenner is 21. Her net worth as of March 2019 is US$1 billion.

She's not a musician though.
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by Ugosample(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrAnele:

Those ones are just typical black Americans
I knew someone will say that
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
greggng:

Hey prick! how market?
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by LINTUNE(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
greggng:

I wasn't surprise....I was only surprise she gave Chris Brown gonorea. ...listen wizzy might look like small pikin ....don't under rate his prick....he is a sharp shooter....riana will be portable to handle....don't rule out
leave story
Re: Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes by goodnewsbabe: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party / Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.