Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Donald Trump Is The 3rd Worst President In American History - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is The 3rd Worst President In American History (678 Views)

Obama Is America's Worst President Ever / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Is The 3rd Worst President In American History by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2019

WASHINGTON – Do not expect President Donald Trump to tweet any praises for the Siena College Research Institute any time soon.

In its sixth presidential ranking since 1982, 157 scholars surveyed by the institute ranked Trump the third worst president of all time after Andrew Johnson (who was impeached) and James Buchanan (whose presidency was followed by the Civil War).

The Siena survey, released Thursday, is conducted after each new president has had a full year in office. It asks presidential scholars, historians and political scientists to rank the presidents according to 20 different categories.

Because the survey is conducted after only one year in office, the sitting president normally comes in somewhere toward the middle of the pack as "scholars begin to observe their accomplishments, assess their abilities and study their attributes," said Don Levy, the institute's director, in a press release.

For the first time in the survey's history, George Washington was ranked the greatest president, unseating Franklin Roosevelt, who had topped every previous ranking. Overall, the top five has remained unchanged with Washington, Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Thomas Jefferson.

Barack Obama dropped two spots to the 17th greatest president, while George W. Bush climbed six spots to 33rd. Bill Clinton went from 13th to 15th and Ronald Reagan climbed from 18th to 13th place.

USA TODAY
Re: Donald Trump Is The 3rd Worst President In American History by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Only two presidents were ahead of him in the polls, and they were the infamous impeached president, Andrew Johnson, and the hardcore racist responsible for the American Civil War, James Buchanan.
Re: Donald Trump Is The 3rd Worst President In American History by cyprus000: 8:49am On Jun 05, 2019
hehehe! aren't liberals pathetic cry babies. I venture a guess that their crying will culminate to season film if he eventually get re-elected. we'll see something like: previously on the "wailing of our time", President trump fvcked liberals through the àss, he's back to fvck them through the nose this time. for previous episodes on wailing of our time, visit www.CNN.com

yeeh! na who stone me. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is The 3rd Worst President In American History by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2019
cyprus000:
hehehe! aren't liberals pathetic cry babies.
I venture a guess that their crying will culminate to season film if he eventually get re-elected.
we'll see something like: previously on the "wailing of our time", President trump fvcked liberals through the àss, he's back to fvck them through the nose this time. for previous episodes on wailing of our time, visit www.CNN.com

yeeh! na who stone me. gringrin

Bro, Trump is not gonna get re-elected. The FBI could possibly charge him for election malpractices once his 4 year tenure is up, since they are barred from charging an incumbent president by the American constitution.
Re: Donald Trump Is The 3rd Worst President In American History by cyprus000: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Bro, Trump is not gonna get re-elected. The FBI could possibly charge him for election malpractices once his 4 year tenure is up, since they are barred from charging an incumbent president by the American constitution.
it's either you're ignorant on how the presidency work, or your blind revulsion for trump have precluded your sense of reality in this respect.

get yourself abreast with the nitty-gritty before you commit anymore blunder.
Re: Donald Trump Is The 3rd Worst President In American History by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2019
cyprus000:

it's either you're ignorant on how the presidency work, or your blind revulsion for trump have precluded your sense of reality in this respect.

get yourself abreast with the nitty-gritty before you commit anymore blunder.
Your comment is ironic cuz you're the one so far up Trump ass you are unable to see facts presented in front of you. I don't understand how some idiotic elements in Africa are unable to see Trump for the proven bigot, liar, and misogynist he is.

- Trump has made more than 10,100 false or misleading statements since his inauguration.

- Trump is very corrupt. A New York Times article listed numerous ways Trump, his family and aides have used the presidency to enrich themselves. These include taxpayers subsidizing Trump when he stays at his properties; Trump’s companies pushing to expand overseas with help from foreign governments; and foreign officials trying to curry favor by spending money at Trump’s properties.

- Trump incites hate and bigotry. He regularly insults critics and has slurred blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and immigrants. He has called white supremacists “very fine people.”

- Trump thumbs his nose at the rule of law, undermining democracy. He has attacked judges on rulings with which he has disagreed. He obstructed justice numerous times, as described by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election.

- Trump is a conman. He sold himself as an astute businessman, convincing many voters he would bring prosperity to the little guy. Now we know better. The New York Times reported recently that between 1985 and 1994 Trump’s businesses showed losses of nearly $1.2 billion. They paid no taxes in eight of those years. Meanwhile, Trump’s tax cuts have helped corporate giants, but the little guy not so much. His tariff battle with China has hurt farmers and threatens to increase prices of many consumer goods sold in the U.S and diaspora.

Trump is a would-be dictator who coddles strongmen. He has taken the word of Russian President Vladimir Putin over U.S. intelligence agencies. He has called North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un “honorable.” He has similarly praised dictatorial leaders of China, Turkey, the Philippines and Egypt.

And yet, ignominious elements in Nairaland would sooner ignore all these, and would rather lick Trump's fat ass than look truth in the eyes. Pathetic.
Re: Donald Trump Is The 3rd Worst President In American History by cyprus000: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Your comment is ironic cuz you're the one so far up Trump ass you are unable to see facts presented in front of you. I don't understand how some idiotic elements in Africa are unable to see Trump for the proven bigot, liar, and misogynist he is.

- Trump has made more than 10,100 false or misleading statements since his inauguration.

- Trump is very corrupt. A New York Times article listed numerous ways Trump, his family and aides have used the presidency to enrich themselves. These include taxpayers subsidizing Trump when he stays at his properties; Trump’s companies pushing to expand overseas with help from foreign governments; and foreign officials trying to curry favor by spending money at Trump’s properties.

- Trump incites hate and bigotry. He regularly insults critics and has slurred blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and immigrants. He has called white supremacists “very fine people.”

- Trump thumbs his nose at the rule of law, undermining democracy. He has attacked judges on rulings with which he has disagreed. He obstructed justice numerous times, as described by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election.

- Trump is a conman. He sold himself as an astute businessman, convincing many voters he would bring prosperity to the little guy. Now we know better. The New York Times reported recently that between 1985 and 1994 Trump’s businesses showed losses of nearly $1.2 billion. They paid no taxes in eight of those years. Meanwhile, Trump’s tax cuts have helped corporate giants, but the little guy not so much. His tariff battle with China has hurt farmers and threatens to increase prices of many consumer goods sold in the U.S and diaspora.

Trump is a would-be dictator who coddles strongmen. He has taken the word of Russian President Vladimir Putin over U.S. intelligence agencies. He has called North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un “honorable.” He has similarly praised dictatorial leaders of China, Turkey, the Philippines and Egypt.

And yet, ignominious elements in Nairaland would sooner ignore all these, and would rather lick Trump's fat ass than look truth in the eyes. Pathetic.

you know, after seeing your puerile outburst, I can't help but laugh. I mean; what you just did is akin to a dog barking at a sleeping Lion. anyway, I'm on hibernation, so I'll let your misadventure pass.

I see you're trying to prevaricate.
Now to the matter; you made this statement
KoiceReloaded:

The FBI could possibly charge him for election malpractices once his 4 year tenure is up, since they are barred from charging an incumbent president by the American constitution.
I responded as to the possibility of him getting re-elected thus making him not susceptible to FBI probe as you postulated.

Any other liberal balderdash you yelped, is of no concern to me.

(1) (Reply)

How The World Is Reacting To US Killing Of Top Iran General / Celebrations Across The US As Biden Victory Confirmed / Iran Hits Trump With Last-minute Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.