Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War (1061 Views)

CBN Mandates BDCs To Sell US Dollars At N1,314.01/US$ / USA Vs China Trade War: Huawei Chief Financial Officer Granted Bail In Canada. / Brent Crude Drops To $77.78pb As Us-china Trade War Escalates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by GodCovenant(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2019
the naira to dollar fell from 360 to 300 over night.

the same thing applies to Euro, GBP and all other currency.

please oh. I have some dollars it shouldn't be useless in my hand.

look a the chart of dollar to naira.

seun, lalasticlala.

Re: US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by ise82(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2019
USA fighting the war they can’t win. They shud get it; China is not Nigeria or black nation not ready to grow.

1 Like

Re: US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by MrMumu: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2019
I love USA they are good people one USA woman sent me 1000dollars yesterday I used it to chop bread and beans with all my friends in mama Lati and use the change to drink agbo and one man squad.

Life sweet o
Re: US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by MrMumu: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2019
ise82:
USA fighting the war they can’t win. They shud get it; China is not Nigeria or black nation not ready to grow.
You don't know book USA is the strongest man in the who world China doesn't have power only know how to speak rubbish.

I wish to travel to California tomorrow with the train in Mile 2
Re: US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by Waakanda: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2019
Me likey cheesy
Re: US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2019
The US will still stand strong in this fight, but they'll never go unscathed.

With this trade fight, uncle Sam will soon realize it's better to keep making peace and building allies.

If China eventually gets dirty with this, the whole of Asia will go with them, and we bloody hell know it's the most populated continent.

The dollar power will crash eventually, although Russia is now in "alliance" with the US because of Trump - it would have been a different ball game.
Re: US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by 21Bandit: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2019
Euro didn't fall.
Its just fu**ked up, they for wait small na...
When person need am most he dey drop.

Re: US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by rusher14: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
To America's benefit.

It would drive up demand of made in USA goods.
Re: US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by engrsyer(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Abeg they should continue the trade war, so long as it betters our naira/dollar exchange rate value
Re: US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by prodigyhenry: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
How come this isn't on front page. This is good news I just hope this stabilizes for at least 3 months.. people would make a killing in profit
Re: US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by prodigyhenry: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
rusher14:
To America's benefit.

It would drive up demand of made in USA goods.

I don't think so, even the yuan has dropped to about #45 to ¥1 yen too. So there would be even more demand for made in China products
Re: US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by rusher14: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
prodigyhenry:

I don't think so, even the yuan has dropped to about #45 to ¥1 yen too. So there would be even more demand for made in China products

If both currencies fell then this is a non- story.
Re: US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by prodigyhenry: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
rusher14:

If both currencies fell then this is a non- story.

I actually don't think it's about the trade war because most currencies fell against the naira. I think it's more naira gaining strength. I don't think the trade war affects currencies like pounds, ausie dollar and the Canadian dollar. Only the euro seem to be stable.

Just checked, dollar is very stable to most currencies in the world. It's confirmed now that it's the naira that gained strength
Re: US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by fineboynl(m): 4:47am On Jun 08, 2019
prodigyhenry:

I actually don't think it's about the trade war because most currencies fell against the naira. I think it's more naira gaining strength. I don't think the trade war affects currencies like pounds, ausie dollar and the Canadian dollar. Only the euro seem to be stable.

Just checked, dollar is very stable to most currencies in the world. It's confirmed now that it's the naira that gained strength
lol naira didn't gain any weight. it was further pegged by the CBN on the 4th to help Muslim hajj travelers. currency holders, wu and remittances are the biggest hit as they suffer loss.

meanwhile the parallel market still remained the same @360N. abokifx.com and fxmallam.com
Re: US Dollars Falls Mightily From China Vs US Trade War by chukel(m): 5:50am On Jun 08, 2019
fineboynl:
lol naira didn't gain any weight. it was further pegged by the CBN on the 4th to help Muslim hajj travelers. currency holders, wu and remittances are the biggest hit as they suffer loss.

meanwhile the parallel market still remained the same @360N. abokifx.com and fxmallam.com
seriously I don't know where they got that news from and who pushed it to front page

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I May Marry A Christian Lady – Aliko Dangote Reveals / I Need Guidance. / Dropshipping 2020. Start Your Ecommerce Business Without Stocking Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.