Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,842 members, 7,956,167 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Singer, Lyta Debuts Acting Career After Leaving YBNL Nation (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Lyta Debuts Acting Career After Leaving YBNL Nation (photos) (375 Views)

Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career / Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET / Tobi Bakre: I Started My Acting Career With Kunle Afolayan's ‘Mokaliki’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Lyta Debuts Acting Career After Leaving YBNL Nation (photos) by readone2018(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Singer, Lyta has kicked off his actions f career just few weeks after leaving Olamide’s YBNL record label in a controversial way.

The young singer has now teamed up with actress Funke Akindele and her husband KIC Skillz to play a role in the series INDUSTREET.

The below pictures were shared with the caption:

Could Lyta be lying or saying the truth? Is Child abuse necessary in this situation?
Find out on this brand new season of INDUSTREET.
Season 3 Episode 1 is out now. Head on to sceneone tv to watch now
Cc @funkejenifaakindele @jjcskillz @official_lyta

In a recent interview, Lyta opened up on his mother’s blindness and also why he left YBNL records without putting any album.

In the interview, the singer revealed that he was depressed due to the constant demand from his fans who question why he wasn’t dripping any new joint. He also revealed that the reason why he’s doing what he’s doing is because of his mother’s blindness.

According to him, people bug his mother and her condition especially knowing that her son is a superstar, whereas he has nothing much.

Continue Reading an more photos: https://www.gbextra.com.ng/2019/06/singer-lyta-debuts-acting-career-after-leaving-ybnl-nation-photos/

(1) (Reply)

“It’s 3 Days To My Birthday D’banj ASK FOR OPINIONS / Hell Is Your Home!!; Comedian Ay Blasts Slay Queens For Praying And Twerking / Lawmaker Utuba02 Celebrate His Son's 10th Birthday In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.