Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Duncan Mighty Welcomes Third Child With Wife, Vivien - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Welcomes Third Child With Wife, Vivien (583 Views)

Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu / Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Welcomes Third Child With Wife, Vivien by igist247: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2019
Duncan Wene Mighty aka Duncan Mighty has revealed in an instagram video that his wife, Vivien has put to birth.

The singer shared a video of him dancing and wrote;

WIFE HAS JUST GIVEN BIRTH. JOIN ME PRAISE GOD FOR … SUCCEED REIGN MIGHTY .. MOTHER AND CHILD SAFE.. GOD YOU ARE BIGGER THAN RELIGION YOU ARE YOU JESUS WENE MIGHTY..I WILL BOW FOR YOU ALONE ALL MY LIFE

source: https://www.igist247.com/2019/06/duncan-mighty-and-wife-vivien-welcomes-third-child-together/

Re: Duncan Mighty Welcomes Third Child With Wife, Vivien by Zuorom: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Duncan Mighty Welcomes Third Child With Wife, Vivien by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations bos
Re: Duncan Mighty Welcomes Third Child With Wife, Vivien by Abfinest007(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2019
he refuse to tell us d gender of d child

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Welcomes Third Child With Wife, Vivien by biacan(f): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2019
So she stick with this wife beater smh.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Welcomes Third Child With Wife, Vivien by vizkiz: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2019
biacan:
So she stick with this wife beater smh.... undecided

Lmao.. Feminism only exists on the internet. Most of y'all ladies will happily live with a woman beater as long as he is rich. Smh.
Re: Duncan Mighty Welcomes Third Child With Wife, Vivien by biacan(f): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2019
vizkiz:

Lmao.. Feminism only exists on the internet. Most of y'all ladies will happily live with a woman beater as long as he is rich. Smh.
Now that you've finally gotten the attention you craved for all your life.......kindly run along brostitude

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Welcomes Third Child With Wife, Vivien by vizkiz: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2019
biacan:
Now that you've finally gotten the attention you craved for all your life run along brostitude

crave for?

You mistake me for one of your low life stalkers. Your existence is oblivious to me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Welcomes Third Child With Wife, Vivien by Houseofglam7(f): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Duncan Mighty Welcomes Third Child With Wife, Vivien by biacan(f): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2019
vizkiz:

crave for?

You mistake me for one of your low life stalkers. Your existence is oblivious to me. grin
you're the one......ashawoooooo

(1) (Reply)

Adeeyo,arike Gold & Other Actors Show Off Their Dance Moves At Bidemi Baby Nami / Poco Lee Talks About His Relationship With Burna Boy In New Interview (VIDEO) / Actor Akah Nnani Announces His Exit From COZA, Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo A Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.