Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Please Note: This Is Important: Mtn Internet Browsing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Note: This Is Important: Mtn Internet Browsing (809 Views)

Jambite Please Note: Dying Careers You Should Avoid / Urgent Vacancy For Fresh Graduate Around Lagos Take Note This Is Not A Scam) / Please Note This Opportunity!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Note: This Is Important: Mtn Internet Browsing by festilla: 5:16am On Sep 30, 2010
hello house.
please i would like to share with you guys the experience i had when using Mtn for my internet browsing.
They(Mtn) have their ways of extorting money without considering that money is not planted or picked from the ground.
Have you ever noticed that if you are using any of the plans that is N500,N2500 & N10000.okay lets assume you are using N2500 or N10000,they are both monthly subscription but the different is that one is night plan while the other is 24hrs.
Now check out their cheats on customers of which we have to write to the NCC about it.do you know if for example you on night plan or day plan and you have exhausted the 3G size given to you before the expire date,lets say you load on Sept 1 of which it will expire on Oct 1st.then if you reload another plan before the end of the old plan i.e Oct 1st.lets say you reload a new one on the 27th Sept,definitely it will expire on 27th Oct(i.e the new plan).
My people do you know when it is exactly Oct 1st that is the old plan has expired,Mtn will disconnect you without letting the new plan you loaded to be running.
I noticed this several times before i laid complain to them that why is it so.they should have allow the new plan paid for to be running and instead of disconnecting me.
Do you know what they told me?that if i am a frequent user of internet,that i should buy different Sim cards in other for me not to be disconnected before the expiry date.[/b]
But this is unfair and cheating.a lot of people will not know that this is their trick.you would not know that you have been disconnected,thinking it is network.
So i challenge them at their office why cant they write a program to always surpassed the old tariff plan from affecting the new one even though one load before the end of expiry date.They laughed over it.
SO PLEASE BE AWARE AND INFORM OTHERS
Re: Please Note: This Is Important: Mtn Internet Browsing by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 30, 2010
@Festilia
Now check out their cheats on customers of which we have to write to the NCC about it.do you know if for example you on night plan or day plan and you have exhausted the 3G size given to you before the expire date,lets say you load on Sept 1 of which it will expire on Oct 1st.then if you reload another plan before the end of the old plan i.e Oct 1st.lets say you reload a new one on the 27th Sept,definitely it will expire on 27th Oct(i.e the new plan).
My people do you know when it is exactly Oct 1st that is the old plan has expired,Mtn will disconnect you without letting the new plan you loaded to be running.
Sorry dear, I think you should have allow the old old expire for thinking of loading another bundle. If you were to be using the Zain data bundle, is not possible you load, when the current have't expire. Hmm too much money lol. smiley smiley. This guy www.appiiforum.com has IWP server and you may be interested.
Re: Please Note: This Is Important: Mtn Internet Browsing by temmytanny(m): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2010
I DISAGREE WITH THE LAST POSTER

HOW CAN YOU SAY I SHOULDWAIT TILL THE DATE EXPIRES B4 I LOAD? IF YOU DOWNLOAD LOTS OF DOCs AND IF FINISHUP UR 3G B4 THE EXPIRY DATE , I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE EXPIRY DATE TO CONTINUE BROWISNG? ITS NOT OKAY AT ALL.
MTN IS A BIG CHEAT AND PEOPLE WOULD CONTINUE CHEAT THEM THRU HACKED AND FREE BROWSING. ORIGINAL OLE

(1) (Reply)

Moore Investment Inc Is Recruiting / Pz's Essay Writing / "discover For Free The Easiest And Quickest Way To Make Over N350,000 For Xmas"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.