Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

How To Make Money On Upwork (beginners’ Guide) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Upwork (beginners’ Guide) (495 Views)

How To Make Money Online For Free With Upwork (beginners’ Guide) / How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Upwork (beginners’ Guide) by tadviner: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2019
Have you been trying to make money with your Upwork Nigeria account but you are having trouble? Maybe you are just looking for a new way to make money without capital. Or, maybe you just want more information on how Nigerians can use an Upwork account.

If your answer yes to any of the above questions, then you are welcome to this article.

Why you should consider Upwork

Upwork.com (which was formerly odesk) is a freelancing website where you get hired to do various kinds of freelancing jobs.

If you are looking for part time jobs to complement your income then Upwork is the place for you. Also if you are looking to make money full time online, then Upwork should be one of your channels. I have seen Professors, PhD holders on Upwork doing freelance jobs. I have also seen beginners, people with skills and no major educational background making good income via upwork.

What matters most is your skill and good reviews from previous clients. If you have both, you will succeed.

This is a very cool way to make money online from the comfort of your home with your skills; all you need is a working internet connection. You also need to be fluent in English or any other major languages like German, Spanish, French because apart from skills, you will need it to communicate.

How Much Freelancer Earn From Upwork?

According to Upwork, freelancers are earning more than $1 billion via the site each year.

It Depends on what type of project they get or what type skills they have, there are many people who make a living with it, there are writers who make $21-$90+ an hour, it depends on your skills. Is $21-$90 an hour not good enough then what about $400-$10000 per project (Web Development).

So how much can you make from Upwork? That will depend on your skill and trust rating. As you do more works, get more reviews, your reputation will shoot up and that will give you leverage to earn good rates. If you check through profiles of freelancers, you will see those who have made over $1000, 000 and above or below. There are also those who have earn $10, 000 and below. This entirely depends on you.

I made my first N1,000,000 using my Upwork account and today, I want to talk about how you can succeed using your Upwork Nigeria account.

Click the link below to read the complete beginner's guide on how to make money on Upwork in Nigeria

https://rimakitfreelanceblog.quora.com/How-to-make-money-on-Upwork-Beginners-Guide?ch=10&share=ed810a86&srid=usToh

(1) (Reply)

Skrill, Neteller, Btc Etc Escrow Service / Small Import Trade Of Shoes And Clothing In China / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.