Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Religion Is An Object Of Destruction - Pastor Majid Michel Says. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Religion Is An Object Of Destruction - Pastor Majid Michel Says. (401 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is An Object Of Destruction - Pastor Majid Michel Says. by Newsblogger: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Holy Ghanian Pastor, Majid Michel this morning stated that Religion is an Instrument of destruction.

This is apparently coming as a table shaker and surprise to many of his fans considering that he has been very religious lately and even been seen preach, performing miracles and more.

The Actor said;

“The number one or two problems on earth, if not leadership, is caused by religion.”
He went on to state that every religion whether it is Christianity, Buddhism, Hindu and even Islam
“has a history of violence and history of destroying humanity, hence can’t be tagged Godly.”

Our Actor turn pastor has spoken.

source: https://www.nightwatchng.com/2019/06/majid-michel-religion-factor-destruction.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Religion Is An Object Of Destruction - Pastor Majid Michel Says. by mohiozua(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Too much sense!

(1) (Reply)

Nomzamo Mbatha Remembers Past Struggles And Granny’s Death / “I Am Coming For Your Man And I Don’t Care” – Teni Warns Ladies (video) / Betawards: Nipsey Hussle’s Girlfriend In Tears While Accepting Nipsey Hussle’s A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.