Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

100 Units Of 30 Tons Chinese Trucks Urgently Needed For A 3 Months Contract . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100 Units Of 30 Tons Chinese Trucks Urgently Needed For A 3 Months Contract . (291 Views)

Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document / 30 Tons Chinese Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos / Buy 1000 Bulksms Units And Get 100 Units Free On Smsakara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Units Of 30 Tons Chinese Trucks Urgently Needed For A 3 Months Contract . by Impactever(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Dear Truckers,

Special Greetings to you all.

It is my pleasure to bring you another Hauling Contract in this season.

We need 100 units of 30 tons trucks (CHINESE 30 TONS TRUCK)

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Job location : APAPA WHARF TO AGBARA ESTATE (BOTH LOCATIONS ARE WITHIN LAGOS, NIGERIA)

HAULING DISTANCE : 40Km

Duration of Contracts : 3 Months

Price: 2000 Per tones (60k per trip )

No of trips per day: As much as the truckers can cover per day.

Note: We have hired Excorts to assist drivers in easy navigation and movement of trucks.

No Road Levy to be paid along the hauling distance.

(All necessary Road Levy has already been paid by us)

Bring in any number of trucks you have, .....10 trucks, 5 trucks, ...just bring them......we shall gladly accept.

We shall sign an MOU/Agreement with you before the job begins.

Start date of job: Upon Signing an agreement with you, You can start any day of your choice in this month of June, 2019.

CONTACT ME : 08065759964 (WHATSAPP)

Note: It is first come , first serve.....So, Do Not delay if you are interested.

The earlier, the better . ....

Thank you.
Re: 100 Units Of 30 Tons Chinese Trucks Urgently Needed For A 3 Months Contract . by Impactever(m): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2019
c c lalasticala ....pls help me push this to the front page .....
Re: 100 Units Of 30 Tons Chinese Trucks Urgently Needed For A 3 Months Contract . by DonMarkuzi(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Front page worthy.

1 Like

Re: 100 Units Of 30 Tons Chinese Trucks Urgently Needed For A 3 Months Contract . by Impactever(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Impactever:
Dear Truckers,

Special Greetings to you all.

It is my pleasure to bring you another Hauling Contract in this season.

We need 100 units of 30 tons trucks (CHINESE 30 TONS TRUCK)

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Job location : APAPA WHARF TO AGBARA ESTATE (BOTH LOCATIONS ARE WITHIN LAGOS, NIGERIA)

HAULING DISTANCE : 40Km

Duration of Contracts : 3 Months

Price: 2000 Per tones (60k per trip )

No of trips per day: As much as the truckers can cover per day.

Note: We have hired Excorts to assist drivers in easy navigation and movement of trucks.

No Road Levy to be paid along the hauling distance.

(All necessary Road Levy has already been paid by us)

Bring in any number of trucks you have, .....10 trucks, 5 trucks, ...just bring them......we shall gladly accept.

We shall sign an MOU/Agreement with you before the job begins.

Start date of job: Upon Signing an agreement with you, You can start any day of your choice in this month of June, 2019.

CONTACT ME : 08065759964 (WHATSAPP)

Note: It is first come , first serve.....So, Do Not delay if you are interested.

The earlier, the better . ....

Thank you.

Cc:
lalasticala ....pls help me push this to the Front page ......it is very urgent. ....

Thank you so much .....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Business Proposal Here Let Get You Finance. / Nigeria - Singapore Joint Trade Mission - About / Secret Some Crypto Experts Are Hiding From You Especially Steemian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.