Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,473 members, 7,865,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Recommendations Of The Panel Constituted By Mr President, Should Be Adopted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Recommendations Of The Panel Constituted By Mr President, Should Be Adopted (242 Views)

Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki / Buhari’s title: No law states how a President should be addressed - NBA / Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Recommendations Of The Panel Constituted By Mr President, Should Be Adopted by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2019
I salute the bravery of the men that came with the recommendations, to salvage the security challenges bedevilling Nigeria and Nigerians, I salute them because they rose above mundane sentiments, to come out with a true picture of what a solution looks like. Critical times, calls for critical measures...from all indications security reports have indicated of foreign infiltration, so why are we not declaring a state of emergency to arrest and halt this barbaric and a ugly violence across the highways. We must face reality, and adopt the panel's recommendations, that is what panels are for...money and time has been spent on this, intellectuals have painstakingly wrote down this report, it will be advisable we adopt the panel's recommendations. The reason Mr President asked the panel to convene and write a report, is because we had a problem and wanted a solution, I will advise we adopt these solutions. State Police is important, as recommended in the panel, some areas face existential threats, let us remove sentiments, both of ethnic and religion, and do the right thing...let's stop mediocrity and act like wise people.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Goje Bows Out, Backs Lawan / EFCC Apprehends Governor Rochas Okorocha ( EFCC Denied Arresting Him ) / Kogi State Has Not Prospered Under Gov. Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.