Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,003 members, 7,856,048 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Nigeria Info Fm OAP 'kofi Bartels' Brutalized By SARS Officers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Info Fm OAP 'kofi Bartels' Brutalized By SARS Officers (334 Views)

Popular Nigeria Info Fm's OAP Kofi Bartels Arrested By SARS In Portharcourt / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria Info Fm OAP 'kofi Bartels' Brutalized By SARS Officers by Swagzy9: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2019
An OAP of Nigeria Info Fm, Koffi has come on twitter to reveal his ordeal at the hands of officers of SARS.

Via his twitter handle, @koffi_bartels he disclosed the following:

- Yesterday, I was driving in my area and saw SARS officers beating up a boy who lives in the area. His mum fries Akara for a living and I knew immediately that they wouldn't be able to 'settle' the officers. He kept shouting "what have I done",

- while they tried to force him into their bus. They were beating the hell out of him and don't know if he would have survived. I made to go plead with them but at a point hesitated and chose to take a shot of the bus and numberplate.

I was given the beating of my life right on

- the road. They started by smashing my knees repeatedly with wooden bars. As I type this, my left knee is swollen and my right knee seriously bruised. I have pains on my head, neck and back.

I was handcuffed like a common criminal and shots were fired to disperse a small crowd

- that had gathered. After a second round of beating, I was taken to SARS HQ in Port Harcourt where I was beaten more mercilessly by the SARS officers who took me there. About three others also joined in. They are took turns to slap, punch, kick me all over my body in a

- detention room, while I was struggling with a swollen knee. At least 6 officers, one at a time. One swore he would have "wasted" me if his team were the one who picked me up. I was told to get ready to be thrown into their cell where I would receive the worst torture, including

- sexual abuse by male inmates.

Photos and how he escaped: https://glintztv.com/2019/06/05/nigeria-info-fm-oap-kofi-bartels-brutalized-by-sars-officers/

Re: Nigeria Info Fm OAP 'kofi Bartels' Brutalized By SARS Officers by Swagzy9: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2019
CC: Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Nigeria Info Fm OAP 'kofi Bartels' Brutalized By SARS Officers by Opportuneke(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
They are at it again.....

Abeg, me I'm tired of this Animal kingdom...

Re: Nigeria Info Fm OAP 'kofi Bartels' Brutalized By SARS Officers by Mynd44: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2019

(1)

Murder Of Two-year-old Girl Over $144 Loan Causes Outrage In India (photo) / Bus Conductor Touched A Female Corp Member Private Part In Onitsha, Watch Video. / EFCC Arrest 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Osogbo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.