Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,142 members, 7,867,324 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

MC Oluomo's Son Graduates From US School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Oluomo's Son Graduates From US School (464 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo's Son Graduates From College (Photos) / Basorge Tariah's Son Graduates From High School In Canada / Emmanuel Babatunde Taiwo, Soji Taiwo's Son Graduates From College In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo's Son Graduates From US School by unclesoyo: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2019
MC Oluomo's son Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya has just graduated from the Clayton County performing Arts Center in Atlanta, Georgia and the father has taken to Instagram to celebrate him.

The popular leader in the Nigerian Union of Road Transport Workers NURTW, whose real names are Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya is obviously full of excitement as he wrote that he is so proud of his son.

The proud dad shared the news on his Instagram page

I am a proud father and I will continue being one. Alihamdulilia for my son’s graduation today at Atlanta Georgia, Clayton County performing Arts Center. My son, Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya I am very proud of you and the next step you’re taking in life. You made me and your mother proud and you will continue making us proud in sha Allah. May Almighty Allah allow us all to witness more success of our children and may we never know sorrow in life. Gbo gbo wa la ma jere omo''

Meanwhile, MC Oluomo recently set the internet abuzz after he took to micro blogging platform Twitter, with the declaration that the NURTW could be considered as professions like law and engineering.

He complained about how Nigerians like to refer to him as an agbero (thug).

Nigerians however in their reactions, laughed at him for being a 'joker'

He almost lost his life last year when he was stabbed in the neck at an APC rally in 2018. In the video that went viral on the internet, MC Oluomo could be seen clutching to his neck as his aides rushed him to the hospital. He had to be flown abroad for treatment.

Watch Video Here
https://lailasnews.com/mc-oluomos-son-graduates-from-us-school/

lalasticlala

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Graduates From US School by Davash222(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Awon BMC Nairaland branch, the shame is on you guys. After defending your paymasters with big big grammar here, you guys are still stuck with Ogbomoso community school.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son Graduates From US School by midolian(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
They will soon come here to start crying grin

You beat them, they cry; You choose not to beat them, they wee still cry...Just like the stomach grin grin

Awon misguided brothers.. grin grin

Congratulations to Oluomo and his son.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son Graduates From US School by Bizmagnet: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
I comment MC for having a vision to build his children's future despite being Agbero. Most of them are wasting the money the way it comes. I think he's called into that profession.

(1) (Reply)

If Copying Someone Makes U Rich Do It :lauraikeji. / Police Releases Unseen Video Of Jussie Smollett With rope on his neck / Regina Daniel Husband Nednwoka Just Brought A New Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.