Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Chioma Slams Troll - “did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? Mumu" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Slams Troll - “did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? Mumu" (304 Views)

Chioma: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? – Chioma Slams Troll / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast / Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Slams Troll - “did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? Mumu" by mykomini(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Recently, a troll asked Nigerian singer, Davido ‘s girlfriend, Chioma to confirm the rumours making the rounds online about her being pregnant for her singer’s boyfriend, Davido.

The troll had slid into her DM to ask about her questions concerning the rumors but got the shock of his life as Chioma slammed her.

She wrote,
“YOUR MOTHER AND ALL YOUR SISTERS ARE SENSELESS. DID I TELLYOU THAT I’M PREGNANT? MUMU”

continue reading - https://emperorng..com/2019/06/chioma-slams-troll-did-i-tell-you-that.html

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Goes Crazy In Joy As His Wife Put To Bed A Bouncing Baby / AIT Back On Air 24 Hours After Its Suspension / The Happiest Suffering Youths Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.