Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Man Kills His Neighbor For Wooing His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Neighbor For Wooing His Wife (436 Views)

Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) / Malam Buda Mana Littafi Stabbed 6 Times By Neighbor For 'Singing About Father' / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His Neighbor For Wooing His Wife by Rejoice9jaBlog: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
@RejoiceboysBlog

Man kills his neighbor for wooing his wife

[img]https://rejoiceboysblog.files./2019/06/screenshot_20190605-1302382.png?w=301&h=293&crop=1&zoom=2[/img]

The Niger State police command has arrested one Umar Audu, 21, for killing one Abubakar Mohammadu, his neighbour, for making advances to his wife in Wawa village, New-Bussa .

However, during interrogation, Umar said he did not regret killing Muhammadu. According to him: “I don’t regret killing him because Mohammadu decided to die like a chicken.

In his next life, he will not make advances to married women. I am ready to bear the consequences. Let the law take its course. I am fulfilled that Mohammadu will never see my wife again, Allah will judge him.”

It was learnt that sometime in May, 2019, the suspect’s wife, Hassan Audu, reported to him that Mohammadu was disturbing her for an amorous relationship, which she turned down.

It was gathered that the suspect had warned the neighbour on several occasions to desist from making advances to his wife but he reportedly ignored the warnings.

SOURCE:https://rejoiceboysblog./2019/06/05/man-kills-his-neighbor-for-wooing-his-wife//

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Dead, Many Injured In Gas Explosion At Port Harcourt Mall / She Enjoyed It! – Man Who Defiled 14-year Old Insists / Police Nail Uber Driver Who Staged His Own Robbery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.