Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Regina Daniels Shares Cute Pictures, as she slays In Her Husbands House. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Cute Pictures, as she slays In Her Husbands House. (943 Views)

When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In / Afro Candy Show Off Her Customize Diamond Necklace As She Slays In Bikini Photos / Angela Okorie Flaunts Backside She Slays In Nice Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Shares Cute Pictures, as she slays In Her Husbands House. by Rejoice9jaBlog: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2019

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Cute Pictures, as she slays In Her Husbands House. by Rejoice9jaBlog: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
@RejoiceBoysBlog
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Cute Pictures, as she slays In Her Husbands House. by FINESHIRT(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Cute Pictures, as she slays In Her Husbands House. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
You look gorgeous cheesy cheesy cheesy don't mind oloshos on Nairaland.... they go soon flood this thread with early marriage sermons..... Enjoy your husband jare cheesy cheesy let the Nairaland oloshos continue their normal Ashawo beer Palour talk tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Cute Pictures, as she slays In Her Husbands House. by twerkjack: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
kingemzy5:
You look gorgeous cheesy cheesy cheesy don't mind oloshos on Nairaland.... they go soon flood this thread with early marriage sermons..... Enjoy your husband jare cheesy cheesy let the Nairaland oloshos continue their normal Ashawo beer Palour talk tongue

The way olosho comes easily to u I’m suspicious and almost certain that ur mother and sisters are Oloshos too smiley

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Cute Pictures, as she slays In Her Husbands House. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
twerkjack:

The way olosho comes easily to u I’m suspicious and almost certain that ur mother and sisters are Oloshos too smiley

DM me lemme help your condition..... we all know you're a product of a broken home cry cry cry e go be my brother take heart

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress “khadijah Adeola Ayoade” Won The Best Movie Award. / Bbnaija:'teddy A Give Reason Why He Slapped Sheyi On Monday Night. / Mompha Acquires New Ferrari 488 Spider, Got Celebrities Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.