Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Dele Momodu and His Family Members were Pictured With A White Lion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu and His Family Members were Pictured With A White Lion (1422 Views)

Eniafè Momodu And Nana Otedola Chat At Lagos Fashion Week (Photo) / The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week / Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu and His Family Members were Pictured With A White Lion by Rejoice9jaBlog: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2019

Re: Dele Momodu and His Family Members were Pictured With A White Lion by Rejoice9jaBlog: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
SEE COMMENTS BELOW;

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Dele Momodu and His Family Members were Pictured With A White Lion by erifeoluwasimi(f): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
See risk......I will pass
Re: Dele Momodu and His Family Members were Pictured With A White Lion by NifemiKolade(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hehehe and baba cannot run with that big potbelly ooo
Re: Dele Momodu and His Family Members were Pictured With A White Lion by Babacele: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
congrats sir but don't touch its tail o!
Re: Dele Momodu and His Family Members were Pictured With A White Lion by Opportuneke(m): 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
I can bet that they are very scared of that Lion, it's written all over them,

Can you imagine the guy above me even congratulating him...
wonders shall never end.

Billionaire want to emulate Runtown.

Re: Dele Momodu and His Family Members were Pictured With A White Lion by YorubaWarrior: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
I wish the Lion can devour that fool, Dele Momodu. angry

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In White / #bbnaija: "My Morning Routine" - Nina Stuns Extremely (photo) / Girl Disrespects Her Mom, Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Face In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.