Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians (32851 Views)

List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife / Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns / ‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Cannonleo(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lordknowz:
People really need to learn! 95% of all online money investment are scam, including em Cryptos! They’ll just come up one day to tell you one story or the other like Person wey sabi the password don die! Our website has been hacked! After people must have invested millions of money!! It’s all big time scam! Asian and Europe guys are mostly into this!

Naso I jam one isreal guy on telegram that year. Long story short, he dashed me 5BTC! Btc was at 3k+ yankee as at that time. Ah no touch the btc at all cos I still be novice that time. Ah no invest or anything. The btc was just living inside my blockchain! Few months later, btc moved to 10k+ yankee & that was the beginning of everything!

If at all you must invest, invest privately and not with any public investment forum! You can’t be so sure what’s what! Peace!
dash me small btc naw abeg
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Lhimeet(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lordknowz:
People really need to learn! 95% of all online money investment are scam, including em Cryptos! They’ll just come up one day to tell you one story or the other like Person wey sabi the password don die! Our website has been hacked! After people must have invested millions of money!! It’s all big time scam! Asian and Europe guys are mostly into this!

Naso I jam one isreal guy on telegram that year. Long story short, he dashed me 5BTC! Btc was at 3k+ yankee as at that time. Ah no touch the btc at all cos I still be novice that time. Ah no invest or anything. The btc was just living inside my blockchain! Few months later, btc moved to 10k+ yankee & that was the beginning of everything!

If at all you must invest, invest privately and not with any public investment forum! You can’t be so sure what’s what! Peace!
He dashed you 5BTC?

For what exactly? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by waxzimiton7(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
the end of loom is looming
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by sammyironside: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lol...
Cannonleo:
dash me small btc naw abeg
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by sammyironside: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
I don't understand this your message oh, you said crypto is a scam and someone gave you 5btc and you kept was it a scam or it made you rich? And you replied someone again that you bought some btc at 9000$ can you expantiate? How can btc be a scam and you kept the ones that was gifted to you and you still bought more. I am not understanding...
Lordknowz:

1 Like

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Ubdavis(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
Them go d ask u, is it ur money, is it ur risk
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by flexindino(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
���

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Electdbahdguy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
Why buy at 9k bro. You suppose know say e go still dip. Anyways good luck. CRYPTO do me bad thing last year. My 2m investment. Mine and my bro dip so badly that I can't even see 20k from it now. Most coins got delisted. Infact if not that bet9ja has given me strong heart I for don comit suicide.
Right now, I keep my small money in the bank. Seems all investments now are scam.
ANYDAY MY OGA SACK ME I PACK GO VILLAGE.
Lordknowz:

First, I’m a small boy bro.

Well, right now I don’t have any spending coin available as it’s all under fixed investment. (I bought coins when it was at about 9k and now it’s just around 7k.) So I won’t be able to do anything bro, not because I don’t want to, but because Btc is not so smiling at all yet. The target now is December period! It’s been forecasted that BTC is still gonna move to 15k or more, hence why I invested!
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Kingjames(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
beatcoins:
I will start my own ponzi since Nigerians don't want to have sense
u no go get one person
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by fullonia(f): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ponzi scheme or not, i put 1k get 4k back.....so e no concern me........i don get my money
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Lordknowz: 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
sammyironside:
I don't understand this your message oh, you said crypto is a scam and someone gave you 5btc and you kept was it a scam or it made you rich? And you replied someone again that you bought some btc at 9000$ can you expantiate? How can btc be a scam and you kept the ones that was gifted to you and you still bought more. I am not understanding...

Nope. I said most of Crypto groups are scam, not crypto itself. Their are lots of crypto ICO that would want you to invest your coin with them, with the aim of you getting certain % of profit. But most of em don’t usually turn out well eventually! So instead, invest privately on ur own or look well before leaping.

There was a time it was at $10k, it later dropped to 9k, so I bought some Coin when it was at 9k. It later dropped massively from 9k. Then later it’s started coming up again, and it’s now at $7k. I hope it keeps going up like that! By dec hopefully as predicted, it’s going to $15k or more!
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Lordknowz: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lhimeet:

He dashed you 5BTC?

For what exactly? shocked shocked shocked

Long story bro!
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Lhimeet(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lordknowz:

Long story bro!
I want to hear the long story... smiley wink
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Lordknowz: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
Why buy at 9k bro. You suppose know say e go still dip. Anyways good luck. CRYPTO do me bad thing last year. My 2m investment. Mine and my bro dip so badly that I can't even see 20k from it now. Most coins got delisted. Infact if not that bet9ja has given me strong heart I for don comit suicide.
Right now, I keep my small money in the bank. Seems all investments now are scam.
ANYDAY MY OGA SACK ME I PACK GO VILLAGE.

Chai! Yes I know! Taking risk as usual lol! Plus I’ve got crypto expert not too far from me! Before I dip, I consult lol!

But boss.. Nah which coin you invest on? How did you end up loosing 2m? There were many useless coin last year for real. Eth has become very useless now!
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by twnklshop: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nigerians sef!!!!!! The way they rush ponzi schemes amaze me. I am currently giving out free Rainbow Currency to Nigerians. My target is to give 3,000 Nigerians by June 30, 2019. I have only been able to give a little over 200 people because Nigerians don't believe me. I am offering them the cryptocurrency for free, a crypto I know would increase in value by at least x5 this year, yet it is difficult to get 3,000 Nigerians to accept it. But if I start a ponzi scheme now I would easily get over 20,000 Nigerian customers.
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2019
Kingjames:
u no go get one person
Hahaha! They don't call me beatcoins for nothing. I earned that name.
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Kingjames(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2019
beatcoins:
grin
beatcoins:
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by millionboi2: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2019
beatcoins:
I will start my own ponzi since Nigerians don't want to have sense
me too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Starry321: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Wetin do the moniker
Just don't do business with him.
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by BiafranBushBoy: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2019
Starry321:

Just don't do business with him.

lol

so na scammer cheesy

Think say na wedding MC him be.
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Starry321: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

lol

so na scammer cheesy

Think say na wedding MC him be.
Well don't do anything that involves money exchange with him sha. My two cents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC / What Bonds Are & How To Invest In Nigerian Bonds / Nigeria Stocks Gain ₦‎992 Billion On Reports That Banks Can Trade Forex “Freely”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.