Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? (21393 Views)

Lady Narrates How She Recovered Her Missing Phone / I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money / How To Recover A Hacked Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by unuane1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
omokiri5:
Hello everyone. Please how can one recover a Facebook account that was hacked and the owner locked out. The hacker changed both the email address and phone number. The guy is a unionist so his account can easily be used to commit fraud. Please help.
Ask him if it was phone number or email address he use when registering the Facebook account? if it was email tell him to check his email he will see a link sent from Facebook to confirm if he was the one that ordered the changes if not facebook will ask him to click the link and recover his account back .

1 Like

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by LarryBee1k: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
DimkpaBini:
Lai Lai.They'll change the password, email address, delete all your pictures and your friend list

You can. I got mine back. I was lucky.
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Xisnin(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yes, if you opened it with real details and you have real friends on FB.
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Lordknowz: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
paddyofboss:
Lol 10 years FB for bombing don show.. If u know u know grin

Lol haha..
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Mainmanpadi(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lordknowz:
I doubt it OP! Old FB is an important tool for em lipsrsealed! Next is to edit your info, delete all ur FB friends then sale it! An old account can cost up to 10k, depending on how old!!
No wonder one useless girl keeps disturbing me to give her the details of my 10 years old Facebook account
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Lordknowz: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mainmanpadi:
No wonder one useless girl keeps disturbing me to give her the details of my 10 years old Facebook account

Nah business my brother! She definitely want to make some money grin
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by DimkpaBini: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
LarryBee1k:

You can. I got mine back. I was lucky.
How did you get it back?
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Abrahamdgreat(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Alo
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by fixedhollies(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
It can, i helped a friend recently. We sent mail to facebook with his voters card and it was restored after 3 days... They sent him a link and a code.
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Contumely: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lordknowz:
I doubt it OP! Old FB is an important tool for em lipsrsealed! Next is to edit your info, delete all ur FB friends then sale it! An old account can cost up to 10k, depending on how old!!

What's special about old accounts?

why do ppl buy it?
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Collins4u1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
omokiri5:
Hello everyone. Please how can one recover a Facebook account that was hacked and the owner locked out. The hacker changed both the email address and phone number. The guy is a unionist so his account can easily be used to commit fraud. Please help.

Yes only if he can access the email attached to the facebook account.
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Ballistical(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yes, it can be retrieved. Make sure he uses a desk top PC. I got hit last month and got it back after 3 days.
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by dedunji: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
My brother can do it 08083687045 Gab
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by felixawe(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
It would difficult if 2FA either SMS or GA (Security) not enable on the account. Don't log in from other browser than ur browser. My facebook na years ....I can write rubbish on any yahoo boy timelime, nothing dey happened. A lot are not security conscious (don't care) lazy.
Avoid using ur telephone as ur username and password, dont even use ur facebook email to sent others messages. They have tried to hack no way, mainwhile they are those very close to me, after blocking em, they creat another account and send me friend request.
See some attachment for tips

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by iamjavadem(m): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yes, it happened to my aunt. You will mail or call them and be billed I think $100 - $200. Good luck.
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by BabyApple(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Well well.. I have recovered more than 10. All you need is government id card to verification.

1 Like

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by kingofthemall: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yeah, I did it for my friend in less than 12 hours
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Barney11: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yes it can be recovered, write to Facebook, show your valid ID, make sure you are answering the same name on your ID on your Facebook account, you will also identify your last comments, friends and people you have messaged before it was hacked.
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by omonla10(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Was a victim of this 2 weeks ago..I eventually lost d account o..over 10 year old account. E pain me die..had to reopen another account
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Aaronbee7(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
omokiri5:
Sorry, you cannot recover it since the email and phone number linked to it has been changed. The hacker now has full control but you can block him from using the account.
Check your email inbox you will see where Facebook notified you of someone trying to change your email or phone number, in the mail there's a link provided for you to click and recover your fb account if you're not the person initiating the change. Click on the link (although it's late to recover your account), you will be asked to provide a valid ID that has the same name as your original account. Upon confirmation, Facebook will permanently block the account from both you and the hacker.

1 Like

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by LarryBee1k: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by LarryBee1k: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Nature8(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
I want to know too
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by bluefilm: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
oshe11:
Just go to your Gmail app, they'd tell U of a "new activity" being notice and then give U a link to follow if U aint the person that logged in via a new phone nor changed your password

Follow the link and then log the person out

Look at this young man.

We are talking Facebook; you're there talking Gmail.

I just dey wonder wetin you smoke.

Some people sef. shocked

Meanwhile...

omokiri5:

To the OP, you can only recover your hacked facebook account if and only if, you were wise or knowledgeable enough to have set your 3 to 5 trusted friends whom you can contact to recover your facebook account, anytime you find out you can no longer log into your account.

Facebook will send the recovery link to those guys and they will now provide the link to you to help you log in and make the necessary changes.

If you haven't done something like that earlier, I think it is going to be a very difficult task for you to recover your facebook account again.

There was a time I tried to help a friend recover her account.

It was hell.

It proved unsuccessful.

So, for those of us who have not bothered to set the "trusted friends" recovery thing on facebook, I think it's better you do it now to secure your account.

Just log into your facebook account.

Go to Settings.

Then go to Security and Login.

You will see the Choose 3 to 5 friends to contact if you get locked out link.

Click on it and fill in the necessary details.

That's all.

You have secured your facebook from all hackers!!!

Anytime they hack you and log you out, you can then easily contact your friends and recover your account.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Kinggeezu: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Y'all fall prey to phishing links lol ���
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Izime4(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
YES, YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR HACKED FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.
MINE HAD BEEN HACKED 3 TIMES, BUT I WAS ABLE TO RECOVER IT.
Re: Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? by Lordknowz: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Contumely:

What's special about old accounts?

why do ppl buy it?

The special is that Old FB accounts don’t usually get blocked easily in the sense that they’ve been registered when Fb haven’t start some of their verification/securities!

The why is that the old accounts are the most suitable accounts to spam on Fb. Hence spammers are the major investors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Using Torch On E71 / Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? / ScreenShot Your phone HomeScreen For Nairalanders To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.