Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Proscription Of The Nurtw: First Step To Road Transport Restructuring In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proscription Of The Nurtw: First Step To Road Transport Restructuring In Ibadan (566 Views)

Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts / MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proscription Of The Nurtw: First Step To Road Transport Restructuring In Ibadan by duyox2004: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
The latest news stating that the transport Union (NURTW) have been proscribed shows how proactive and bold this administration is.

I was going to write a comprehensive history and analysis on road safety centered on the core obligations of the Federal Road Safety Commission. However, this quick action by the governor has called for an inward look. That is, into resolving some of the crucial issues that are very important to the administration of the state and those that are indirectly involved in the political dynamics in the state.

The NURTW have had great history of being an important aspect of the development of the nation since the 1920s. However, as years went by, they gradually deviated from their core values of transporting goods, services and, people into instruments of political violence and lawlessness. The fact that they have been a force to reckon with in Ibadan’s politics- in masterminding disturbances and disruption of state security, makes their case a great place to start in the proper reorganization of state affairs.

Click link to finish reading

https://peterademiju./2019/06/01/proscription-of-the-nurtw-first-step-to-road-transport-restructuring-in-oyo-state/?preview=true

Re: Proscription Of The Nurtw: First Step To Road Transport Restructuring In Ibadan by GideonOludayomi(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
As much as I hold a very high interest in your post, being a stakeholder of interest, you killed my eagerness to gulp your piece by referring back to that site.

You should know that nairaland is a forum where mostly serious minded people want to get an overview of happenings around the world. I choose nairaland because it saves me the hassle of having to jump from one site to the other. So, cutting short your piece is a huge turn off because I would still have checked it out to see if you have more interesting piece. Right now, I have to check other threads and hopefully if something else doesn't captivate me, I might revisit your site. Other bloggers or site owners should kindly learn from this. grin

1 Like

Re: Proscription Of The Nurtw: First Step To Road Transport Restructuring In Ibadan by babdap: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Seems you are looking for appointment abi, omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Proscription Of The Nurtw: First Step To Road Transport Restructuring In Ibadan by Enge23(f): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
GideonOludayomi:
As much as I hold a very high interest in your post, being a stakeholder of interest, you killed my eagerness to gulp your piece by referring back to that site.

You should know that nairaland is a forum where mostly serious minded people want to get an overview of happenings around the world. I choose nairaland because it saves me the hassle of having to jump from one site to the other. So, cutting short your piece is a huge turn off because I would still have checked it out to see if you have more interesting piece. Right now, I have to check other threads and hopefully if something else doesn't captivate me, I might revisit your site. Other bloggers or site owners should kindly learn from this. grin
Hi please I sent you an email
Re: Proscription Of The Nurtw: First Step To Road Transport Restructuring In Ibadan by GideonOludayomi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
Enge23:
Hi please I sent you an email

OK. Will reply u now
Re: Proscription Of The Nurtw: First Step To Road Transport Restructuring In Ibadan by duyox2004: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
babdap:
Seems you are looking for appointment abi, omo ale jatijati

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Femi Gbajabiamila Wins House Of Reps Speakership Position / Ijaw Group Seeks Oba Of Benin’s Forgiveness Over Allegation Of Taking Their Land / BREAKING: House Of Reps Fights Over Minority Leader Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.