Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC (1602 Views)

Jimi Agbaje: Lagos Has A Lot Of Work To Do To Maintain Mega City Status / BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje Decamps To APC!!! / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by DonKachiERA: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC

The Lagos State PDP Guber Candidate In The Last Gubernatorial Election JIMI AGBAJE has Defected to the APC...

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/06/breaking-jimi-agbaje-lagos-pdp-guber.html
Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
I have always known him to be a betrayer. He was the only PDP candidate in the last election that I hopes he lost. And he did. He didn't deserve the troubles Igbos put themselves in during the election. In 2015 when he was PDP candidate, the first politician He visited after loosing to Ambode was Atiku who then was in APC. He is a political waste and needs to be flushed out

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by Nasa28(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Not a surprise
Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by ogwanogwa: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
And this is d same man that contested for National Chairmanship of d PDP? Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by Rednaxelot: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
kaorama:
I have always known him to be a betrayer. He was the only PDP candidate in the last election that I hopes he lost. And he did. He didn't deserve the troubles Igbos put themselves in during the election. In 2011 when he was PDP candidate, the first politician He visited after loosing to Ambode was Atiku who then was in APC. He is a political waste and needs to be flushed out
So Agbaje lost to Ambode in 2011?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by simonlee(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Leave am

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Rednaxelot:
It was a mistake. You should know and face the truth

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by Ultimatezlant: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
kaorama:
I have always known him to be a betrayer. He was the only PDP candidate in the last election that I hopes he lost. And he did. He didn't deserve the troubles Igbos put themselves in during the election. In 2015 when he was PDP candidate, the first politician He visited after loosing to Ambode was Atiku who then was in APC. He is a political waste and needs to be flushed out
I just hope no Yoruba is given the governship post again in PDP, they should give it to PDP after all its no man's land and Igbo's contribute 80% to Lagos pdp
Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by omowolewa: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Wetin you expect, make he still carry PDP ticket in 2023?

The next is to give am Ambassador to South Korea
Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by rusher14: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
When you move to PDP, you have seen the light.

When you move to APC, you've betrayed.

Hypocrites.
Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by agbangam: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Baba needs recovered his money back cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by Opportuneke(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
So this is Gradually becoming true...

it's still like a dream.... so many years of deception?

This is still INCREDULOUS.

Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by Bragalane: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
More like fools to me yet it was the devilish PDP that introduced Boko Haram kidnapper Fulani herdsmen into Nigeria.

rusher14:
When you move to PDP, you have seen the light.

When you move to APC, you've betrayed.

Hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by 50power: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
What will you expect from a man who has been selling his mandate to APC.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC by adioolayi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin grin ....Where will APC see customer daada in 2023 now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Jubilates As Appeal Court Sacks Reps Majority Leader / An Average Nigerian Youth Is A Coward / “cabals Go Chase You Out Of Villa,” Nigerians React After Aisha Shared Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.