Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Pyramid Of Wealth: Your Path To FINANCIAL FREEDOM (free ebook bonus) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pyramid Of Wealth: Your Path To FINANCIAL FREEDOM (free ebook bonus) (337 Views)

Workplace Christmas Bonus: What Did Your Workplace Give Out As Christmas Bonus / Please I Need Advice On Which Career Path To Take / Get Free Ebook On How To Make Money Through The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pyramid Of Wealth: Your Path To FINANCIAL FREEDOM (free ebook bonus) by iamLilPhavour: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
These are the stages of wealth know as pyramid of wealth. There are five stages in the pyramid of wealth.

Read this to the end and know where you belong.

Stage 1- Debt: In this stage in the pyramid of wealth, there is no financial security. You are heavily in debt and have a lot of them to pay.

There are many people in the world that are still in this stage. They max out their credit card, borrow money from banks, borrow money from friends and family, etc.

I was once in this stage and I tried hard to move to the next stage. If you are in this stage, you need to work as hard as possible to move to the next stage.

Stage 2- Scarcity: This is the stage where you have the people who are not much in debt but they do not have enough money. They mostly live from paycheck to paycheck.

They do not earn much, but the little they earn is used up before the end of the month. They have a lot of money issue. When money comes in, they solve them and are left with nothing or less.

Stage 3- Health: This stage is what I call the middle class. When you reach the stage you earn enough money and pay off your all your debts.

You are now heathy and now have enough money to sustain yourself. If you are now in this stage, you have to improve your skill and increase your income to move to next stage.

Stage 4- Prosperity: This is the second to the last stage when you are almost going to hit the top of the pyramid of wealth.

In this stage you do not longer have any debts to pay. You have paid out all your debts already and you are now earning more.

You now have to invest more money in order to earn more. You then have to create more income in order to move to the last stage in the pyramid of wealth.

Stage 5- Wealth and Impact: This is the last stage in the pyramid of wealth. You now have financial freedom.

You have invested your money in many ways and now have many streams of income. You now have many assets bringing in more money. You have more money that you do not need to work hard anymore. You have more passive and leverage income.

You now know how to help others who have not reached the last stage to reach it. You now mentor them and impact your knowledge on them and make sure they try to become like you. You help them improve their financial life.

You now know the pyramid of wealth and know the stage you are in now. No matter the stage you are in now, you have to work hard in order to reach the top. You need to work hard to reach your financial freedom.

There is something in common that all the people in stage 5 possess. And that is one of the things that made them reach the top.

Do you want to know that? Yes! (I know that is what comes to your mind.)

The possess the ability to READ. They have that reading skill.

Have you ever seen a rich successful man who do not like reading?

Mention them all: Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Tai Lopes, Tony Robbins, Dan Pena, Grant Cardone, Dan Lok, Gary Vee, etc.

That is just few of them. They all have that reading ability. But why do they even read a lot? Let me explain.

Reading give them more knowledge on the things they do not know. When they read a book, they gain more knowledge. They then apply it to their life and become successful.

That's is why you need to start reading now in order to get to your financial freedom.

I will be giving out a book written by one of the best selling authors.

The name of the book is...

Secrets Of A Millionaire Mind by T Harv Eker

The first 30 people to contact me now will get it FREE OF CHARGE.

Contact me on WhatsApp now for your own copy.

Hurry And Get Yours Now!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

$70 Usd + $35 Usd = $2,450 Usd Logistic Trading Is A Career / Affordable Land For Sale In The New Lagos Lbeju Lekki Try Land. / Moses Godsave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.