Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Man Allegedly Beats His Wife For Complaining About His Sidechic’s Birthday Shout - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Allegedly Beats His Wife For Complaining About His Sidechic’s Birthday Shout (444 Views)

Lil Frosh Beats His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminne, Her Face Swollen / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Allegedly Beats His Wife For Complaining About His Sidechic’s Birthday Shout by Tundemuttee: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Domestic Violence is evil. Her husband battered her on his birthday just sidec chick used the caption "Happy Birthday My Husband "According to her, the husband even beat her young sister and her little daughter when they came to rescue her. Evil husband. Say no to domestic violence

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/man-allegedly-beats-his-wife-for-complaining-about-his-sidechics-birthday-shoutout-to-him.html

1 Share

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Wife For Complaining About His Sidechic’s Birthday Shout by Airtimex(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
I wish our young girls will learn from all these marriage issues...

Marrying the right person is more important than rushing to marry before you hit 30...

Marriage Wahala too much ooo sad
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Wife For Complaining About His Sidechic’s Birthday Shout by JesssCA(f): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
I don't just understand what is wrong with men of these days sef

The kind of courage and boldness they use in displaying their side fowls ehn one wonders where they got it from.

Foolish man!beating your wife because of a side thing who is not even faithful to you
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Wife For Complaining About His Sidechic’s Birthday Shout by Abfinest007(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
some men need deliverance with enough slap

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reveals Why He Had To Fly A Bike After Viral Video / See Simi Reply To A Fan Who Wants To Lay Down With Adekunle Gold / My Greatest Mistake Ever – Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.