Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs (5920 Views)

Buy My Honda Shuttle With Chilling Ac In Perfect Condition 750k / Super Clean And Sound Honda Shuttle With Chilling Ac 750k / Samsung 1.5hp Split Unit AC Up For Grabs SOLD!! SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by uboma(m): 4:52am On Jul 13, 2019
maybachmusic:

They should keep it in Germany then

Na only pesin wet no get wetin to carry money do will buy a two decade plus car for that money on top manual gear

Germany ke
Morocco Ni

Calabar taxi dey form lexus

You had no right commenting on this thread since the Audi 80 is out of your reach.

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 13, 2019
uboma:

You had no right commenting on this thread since the Audi 80 is out of your reach.

Yes it is out of my reach

Can't reach out to nonsense naira land auto dealers and their overhyped prices on scrap cars

6 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2019
uboma:

Do you realise that this Audi 80 is from Germany? Do you realise that it cost money to ship it all the way from Germany to Nigeria? Do you also realise that it needs to cleared by the Nigerian Customs when it lands?

So tell me, how much do you really think the Audi 80 should be sold?
then it’s bad market then if he has to sell at that price to break even or make profit. You won’t spend that much in purchasing a tokunbo 2000 to 2002 Camry. Add 250k to his asking price you’ll buy Tokunbo EOD. Tokunbo 2001 C class sef can be purchased around that price he’s asking for a 1993 car.

The car listed above look more prestigious than this Audi, No one in his right senses will buy that car at that price. Maybe a car collector sha.

4 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by uboma(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
then it’s bad market then if he has to sell at that price to break even or make profit. You won’t spend that much in purchasing a tokunbo 2000 to 2002 Camry. Add 250k to his asking price you’ll buy Tokunbo EOD. Tokunbo 2001 C class sef can be purchased around that price he’s asking for a 1993 car.

The car listed above look more prestigious than this Audi, No one in his right senses will buy that car at that price. Maybe a car collector sha.

Personally I will prefer the Audi 80 to the Honda Accord a.k.a EOD.

I do not know how much the Mercedes Benz 2001 C class Belgium used is at present. Maybe the Op should give us an idea of the cost in Germany and shipping to Nigeria as well as clearing.

Stop saying no one in his right senses will buy this Audi 80 at the advertised price. If someone decides to buy it, will you slap him? It is the buyer's money and only he has the right to decide what he does/will do, with his money.

5 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by uboma(m): 6:42am On Jul 13, 2019
maybachmusic:

Can't reach out to nonsense naira land auto dealers and their overhyped prices on scrap cars

We know you have no money to buy a Belgium used car at present so why not let us hear word, please.

4 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2019
uboma:

We know you have no money to buy a Belgium used car at present so why not let us hear word, please.

Yea I don't

Please hop into your 15 the century Audi and swerve

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

The car listed above look more prestigious than this Audi, No one in his right senses will buy that car at that price. Maybe a car collector sha

cheesy angry cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by uboma(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2019
maybachmusic:

Yea I don't

undecided

Good that you admitted the truth this time.

Now go look for threads where your mates are and quit the distraction here.

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2019
uboma:

Good that you admitted the truth this time.

Now go look for threads where your mates are and quit the distraction here.

Run along kiddo

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2019
uboma:

I do not know how much the Mercedes Benz 2001 C class Belgium used is at present. Maybe the Op should give us an idea of the cost in Germany and shipping to Nigeria as well as clearing.

Stop saying no one in his right senses will buy this Audi 80 at the advertised price. If someone decides to buy it, will you slap him? It is the buyer's money and only he has the right to decide what he does/will do, with his money.
I repeat no one in his right senses will buy that car for 1.25M. I’m a die hard fan of German cars I drive a BMW but will never touch this 1993 Audi with my hard earned 1.25M. There are tokunbo German cars that are more recent that you’ll get at less than that price sef.

Still saw somewhere few days ago where the asking price for a 2002 toks Audi A4 is 1.2M but I’ll carry money to buy a 1993 car at same price range. Them jazz me? You sef reason am.

9 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by lade007(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

I repeat no one in his right senses will buy that car for 1.25M. I’m a die hard fan of German cars I drive a BMW but will never touch this 1993 Audi with my hard earned 1.25M. There are tokunbo German cars that are more recent that you’ll get at less than that price sef.

Still saw somewhere few days ago where the asking price for a 2002 toks Audi A4 is 1.2M but I’ll carry money to buy a 1993 car at same price range. Them jazz me? You sef reason am.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.. How I wish I can help you but you are too determined not to receive help. I hope one day you will get understanding for comparism

3 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by lade007(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2019
uboma:

June 27, 2019 is gone. When is the new expected date of arrival? Not interested in the Audi 80 per say but I want to know how long it really takes your cars to arrive Nigeria from Germany.

It really takes 4-5 weeks to get the car from Germany to Nigeria. The container carrying this vehicle had a delay by customs in Germany that's why it has not landed. It's landing this weekend and Nigerian soil pictures should be available by next weekend

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by lade007(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
1.25M for 1993 car, wahala dey

How I wish you just use a little out of the energy you've emitted here to learn about Value System. You still have a lot to learn about life bro, the earlier you learn the better

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by uboma(m): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2019
lade007:

It really takes 4-5 weeks to get the car from Germany to Nigeria. The container carrying this vehicle had a delay by customs in Germany that's why it has not landed. It's landing this weekend and Nigerian soil pictures should be available by next weekend

It is not safe to say it takes 4-5 weeks to get the car from Germany to Nigeria if you factor in delays as is in this case.

Why not give an extended period to your clients, in the event that the car arrives before the period elapses, it will be a plus for you.

We will looking forward to seeing the pictures of the Audi 80 on Nigerian soil by next weekend July 20-21, 2019.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by lade007(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2019
maybachmusic:

They should keep it in Germany then

Na only pesin wet no get wetin to carry money do will buy a two decade plus car for that money on top manual gear

Germany ke
Morocco Ni

Calabar taxi dey form lexus

You will soon learn. I hope not the hard way

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by lade007(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2019
uboma:

It is not safe to say it takes 4-5 weeks to get the car from Germany to Nigeria if you factor in delays as is in this case.

Why not give an extended period to your clients, in the event that the car arrives before the period elapses, it will be a plus for you.

We will looking forward to seeing the pictures of the Audi 80 on Nigerian soil by next weekend July 20-21, 2019.

All the best.

Some even come exactly 22 days... So it's safe to say 4-5 weeks. Its based on calculation when the ship will move and when the car gets to port. All other things being equal, the consignments get to port within this period. Meanwhile I might not be posting any Naija soil picture of the Audi here, you can chat me privately if you need to see them

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

The guy dey find malu. grin cheesy

Them full here

Buying scrap cars and selling to unsuspecting people at ridiculous prices

Cosplay dey burs their bubbles several times

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by lade007(m): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2019
uboma:

Thank you ooo.... Trucking and shipping this car to Lagos costed 850 Euro, which means 400 for trucking and 450 for the shipping.
850 Euro tranlates to 340,000
Clearing in Lagos would cost 400,000 naira. Shipping and clearing alone costs 740,000 naira.

Apart from the original purchase price of the car, 740k naira is for shipping and clearing. Although I don't have to stress myself this much but I just feel this post would educate a lot of trolls and ignorant war lords. Why I imported this car and not any other is my business and I choose how to do that.

N. B You don't have to thank me for the information

3 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by lade007(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2019
maybachmusic:

You mean this car advertised here with the original foreign picture is scrap? Now I see I have been wasting time replying you

4 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by lade007(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2019
maybachmusic:

The guy dey find malu. grin cheesy

Them full here

Buying scrap cars and selling to unsuspecting people at ridiculous prices

Cosplay dey burs their bubbles several times

You need to understand what scrap means

3 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2019
lade007:

How I wish you just use a little out of the energy you've emitted here to learn about Value System. You still have a lot to learn about life bro, the earlier you learn the better
it means you are not a good business man. Unless you plan on driving that car yourself, getting the car at that rate would be very very difficult to sell to Nigerian car shoppers. Understanding your market is one of the necessary assessments to make good business decisions.

5 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2019
lade007:

Only car collectors will buy this car at that price. Collectors are very scarce in Nigeria if at all we have any.
Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by lade007(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
it means you are not a good business man. Unless you plan on driving that car yourself, getting the car at that rate would be very very difficult to sell to Nigerian car shoppers. Understanding your market is one of the necessary assessments to make good business decisions.

Exactly why I told you to read about Value System. You may thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by lade007(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
uboma:

Do you realise that this Audi 80 is from Germany? Do you realise that it cost money to ship it all the way from Germany to Nigeria? Do you also realise that it needs to cleared by the Nigerian Customs when it lands?

So tell me, how much do you really think the Audi 80 should be sold?

Car now available for inspection. Finally cleared by the customs

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by uboma(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
lade007:

Car now available for inspection. Finally cleared by the customs

Congratulations!

So how long did it take eventually from when you paid for it to when it landed Nigeria?
Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by lade007(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
uboma:

Congratulations!

So how long did it take eventually from when you paid for it to when it landed Nigeria?

We cannot calculate it this way. This is a container. I rarely containers cars unless there's very many other goods to be brought in
Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by uboma(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
lade007:

We cannot calculate it this way. This is a container. I rarely containers cars unless there's very many other goods to be brought in

I do not get you. Do you mean that shipping cars in a container takes longer time than not shipping one in a container? And yes, I do understand that it is cheaper to ship cars in a container especially when you have other items to ship.
Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by weyreypey: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
maybachmusic:

Yea I don't

undecided

your mouth ehn
Na uboma you dey stroke like that? You're lucky it's not kingreign eddee or obekediamondfuto
[img]https://media./images/ba63bf7eb25955ab03c872b80b577b5b/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by lade007(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
uboma:

I do not get you. Do you mean that shipping cars in a container takes longer time than not shipping one in a container? And yes, I do understand that it is cheaper to ship cars in a container especially when you have other items to ship.

The clearing takes longer time and process. Clearing a RoRo car is specific, 21 days on the vessel and 3 days maximum for clearing. This container arrived about 23 days ago and was just released today

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by Eddee(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
weyreypey:
your mouth ehn
Na uboma you dey stroke like that? You're lucky it's not kingreign eddee or obekediamondfuto
[img]https://media./images/ba63bf7eb25955ab03c872b80b577b5b/tenor.gif[/img]

I'm all about peace and progression - I no dey fight online. Oga Lade, all the best with your sale

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by diportivo: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
see as people dey argue ontop car wey dem no go buy undecided

every herdsmen with their own cattle ojare

3 Likes

Re: Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs by dannybrasky(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Na wa o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercedes-Benz E500 05 model- Toks / Nissan Almeria N600k / Very Neat Nigerian Used VW PASSAT**2008** model 950k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.