Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless (73922 Views)

Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State / A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / The $450,000 Ford GT Originally Owned By Pro-wrestler John Cena Sells For $1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by youghs: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
This vehicle is not $1.5m...stop spreading fake new.
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by weeniekeyz(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Aldebaran:
Lucky cat...

Any Nigerian Cat that tries that with our Politicians will be beaten to death before being burned grin

I'm sure you are a stoner... I like the way you constructed your statements
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by sweetrace(f): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Fourwinds:
you are very funny... BTW God can use anybody that is what you must know... when Europe was on Fire during World War II... it was The Human and Natural resources of America that save the day..

And so it must continue to be the human and natural resources of America that must save the day. I know that God can use anyone and that’s why I said He can raise someone in Nigeria to stop all the schemes set to work against the progress of Nigeria.
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by Toscarel: 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
marvin906:

the design oga
putins car is not a rolls royce oga i dont know what you mean by design
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by selemo: 1:14am On Jun 06, 2019
davillian:
Africans would call it a witch
grin grin grin grin grin demented human race..
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by chiedu7: 2:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Fourwinds:
I have gotten it... thanks
Bros we get wahala.

Buhari & co ain't playing.
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by Ultimatezlant: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=marvin906 post=79056359][/quote]USA isn't perfect but just know that the world would always have some super power controlling things it is better the west lead.

Trust me you wouldn't even like a world power as China, Russia or north Korea especially as they are allies with Islamic republic of iran
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by Fourwinds: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2019
sweetrace:

And so it must continue to be the human and natural resources of America that must save the day. I know that God can use anyone and that’s why I said He can raise someone in Nigeria to stop all the schemes set to work against the progress of Nigeria.
this is not about standing somewhere and praying oooo... it is about putting it into action... and I don't see such happening in Nigeria... take for instance modern Israel, they always take the aggression to them and that is how relative peace is achieved between them
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by decatalyst(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2019
akunjohn:

It seems you don't even have a sense of humour, na joke I dey joke o.

But as u don get or Likes, take it to uba or gtb to cash it.

You just dey talk wetin pain you. Nah Barclay's Bank person fit cash out Seun's "likes" but ain't going to the UK now.
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by akunjohn(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2019
decatalyst:

You just dey talk wetin pain you. Nah Barclay's Bank person fit cash out Seun's "likes" but ain't going to the UK now.

Na u sabi.

Your Cup of Akamu.
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by thunderbabs: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2019
Shwy Buhari get official cow for Aso rock too? Just wondering ni oo shocked
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by neyobills: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2019
Tellemall:

They know it's age through what exact means? Did the owner present its license? Or is it more imaginary journalism set to tantalize the minds of those who don't reason frequently? Popular cat indeed.

Old cat under the beast. Someone is yapping about cat years. How do you know its age? Hearsay?

Of course these cats are licensed to be kept as pets so they know its age since it was documented when it was born besides its a popular cat that has been living at the PM residence for some time,i wonder how this is rocket science to you smh
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by encrypt(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tellemall:

They know it's age through what exact means? Did the owner present its license? Or is it more imaginary journalism set to tantalize the minds of those who don't reason frequently? Popular cat indeed.

Old cat under the beast. Someone is yapping about cat years. How do you know its age? Hearsay?

Reading to understand would have saved you this show of buffoonery. The cat is named Larry one out of a line of cats appointed by number 10 for mouser duties (catching mice). He was appointed in 2011 i'm sure you can count or probably not.

Anyway here you go
http://www.purr-n-fur.org.uk/famous/humphrey.html

Read up and slowly this time.
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by encrypt(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
neyobills:

Of course these cats are licensed to be kept as pets so they know its age since it was documented when it was born besides its a popular cat that has been living at the PM residence for some time,i wonder how this is rocket science to you smh

Are you minding him. Apparently speaking or in this case writing good English has nothing to do with being intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by zeeprince(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
chiedu7:
THE CHRISTIANS OF THE WORLD NEED TRUMP!

This lady from Lebanon in 2015 explained that Nigerian Muslims plan to bring Sharia Law & make 9ja a Caliphate.

She also explains that the date 9/11 was not a mistake by Osama Bin Laden, it's the date that islam was stopped at the gates of Vienna Europe,

She also explain the concept of lying to win wars.

She ends by explaining the plan to expand Sharia Law. in Nigeria.
This she said 2015.
And it's coming to pass.

So we need Trump to help check mate this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWsZuBSf2Tk
and she also said that nairalanders need to contribute money in other to buy u sense
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by Tellemall: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=encrypt post=79074308]

Reading to understand would have saved you this show of buffoonery. The cat is named Larry one out of a line of cats appointed by number 10 for mouser duties (catching mice). He was appointed in 2011 i'm sure you can count or probably not.

Anyway here you go
http://www.
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by Tellemall: 8:31am On Jun 11, 2019
neyobills:

So who is the licensed owner? Where is it's birthdate noted? Its popularity doesn't determine its age.

Anyway, thanks for your polite response.

SMH.
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by neyobills: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2019
Tellemall:

So who is the licensed owner? Where is it's birthdate noted? Its popularity doesn't determine its age.

Anyway, thanks for your polite response.x

SMH.

The British PM is the licensed owner,its not a stray cat adopted so the birthdate will definitely be noted by the breeder the same way your birthdate was noted by your mom so u can celebrate your birthdays,i hope i have made myself clear in the most elementary way for u to understand.
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by Tellemall: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2019
neyobills:

The British PM is the licensed owner,its not a stray cat adopted so the birthdate will definitely be noted by the breeder the same way your birthdate was noted by your mom so u can celebrate your birthdays,i hope i have made myself clear in the most elementary way for u to understand.

I understand licensing, that's why I mentioned it.

My interest was in how people know the age of the cat. I hope I've made myself clear in the most elementary way for you to understand.

The article did not carry this license.
Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by encrypt(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2019
neyobills:

It's obvious at this point his level of reasoning is way below par. I mean it shouldn't be so hard to make logical deductions from an article.
He's probably also not used to being wrong, a common side effect from being the smartest in a room full of not so bright persons.
It took me all of two secs to check up the article on Larry and rather than admit he has made a fool of himself he goes on a rant!
Kids these days eh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless by neyobills: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2019
Tellemall:

I understand licensing, that's why I mentioned it.

My interest was in how people know the age of the cat. I hope I've made myself clear in the most elementary way for you to understand.

The article did not carry this license.

Looks like u have a hard time wrapping your head around the most elementary stuff possible,i just told you its not a stray cat so definitely the breeder knew its age just the same way i know the age of my GSD puppies since i know their history from mating of the parent breed through gestation and birth,my interest is how did u know your age and how old are u by the way because u sounding like a juvenile already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Redesigns A Beetle Tortoise Car Into A Rolls Royce / Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 / This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.