Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Life After Graduation; What Next? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Life After Graduation; What Next? (358 Views)

Too Many Young People Are Getting Stuck 2-5yrs After Graduation / My Journey After Graduation In 2012 / 10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life After Graduation; What Next? by Christianokaro(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
In 2015 I was admitted into an higher institution, to study Mass Communication which has always been my dream course. Fast forward to 2019, final exams have been written, I thought I had it all planned and figured out, I thought I was on track and I knew what to do after school, I felt my case would be different since am usually a very creative person.
The story might have taken a different turn. Few days ago a random person I met at a park engaged me in some societal related discussions after which we talked about ourselves as a way of introduction, then he threw the big question at me, "So now that you are done with school, what next"?
Damn! trust me na, as a confirm Warri masscom graduate I answered so perfectly, telling him only a few of my plans though but trust me that question sparked lots of confusion in me, am beginning to feel so confused like what makes me feel I will be different from others, like didn't they have plans too? what went wrong? aren't they creative also?
that's where depression gets in. When I finally look into my life and start feeling like I have nothing figured out yet. I know this is only a phase that will pass, we'll learn from mistakes and all, but of course we can't make all the mistakes by ourselves na
what can you guys say about life after graduation? what's the best thing for a fresh graduate to do before NYSC and after?
Re: Life After Graduation; What Next? by medexico(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
What to do before NYSC?

Well you can just relax from all the stress in school.

If you start a business, who will look after it when you go for service?
Re: Life After Graduation; What Next? by Christianokaro(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
medexico:
What to do before NYSC?
Well you can just relax from all the stress in school.
If you start a business, who will look after it when you go for service?
Staying idle isn't my thing and just relaxing will mean being broke.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of I.T Placement / Inventory Officer / Manager Urgently Needed / How To Answer Common Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.