Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce (45013 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2019

The CEO of five star group and younger brother to Nigerian Singer, Kcee took to his Instagram page to share the new photos.

See photos below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/five-star-ceo-e-money-looks-dope-as-he.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
More photos

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
More photos

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Bluezy13(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
What a blue!!!

The floor, the sky, the building, the flowers, the cars around and even the CEO himself could not comprehend the illumination from the king blueish colour itself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by YorubaWarrior: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Dis dude be acting like he feeds the whole of Nigeria. Just imagine if he were to own 0.1% of Jeff Bezos' or Bill Gates' wealth. angry

Then the world would have to rotate anti-clockwise. undecided

Typical ignorant, arrogant 9ja FOOL! angry

172 Likes 20 Shares

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Onyi22(f): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
I wish I was his wife

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by soberdrunk(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
If I had his type of money, I don't think i will have time for all this rubbish snapping and posing like a teenager..... angry

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by EmekaBlue(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
BLUE is d colour cool

Thats me up there...make una no beg me money o

Ogadimma for everybody

11 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by EXLOVER(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
This people nor just get worries for this life.

Make God do pick person call oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by 2eggs1goal: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Only to enter car and snap.. childish

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Jmk9292(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Dis dude be acting like he feeds the whole of Nigeria. Just imagine if he were to own 0.5% of Jeff Bezos' or Bill Gates' wealth. angry

What do you expect from him?

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by CirocBoi(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Airforce1 job na u 1 thief so

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by cnwamo(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Dis dude be acting like he feeds the whole of Nigeria. Just imagine if he were to own 0.1% of Jeff Bezos' or Bill Gates' wealth. angry

Hater Spotted grin cheesy
Hating will take you nowhere in life, be inspired, hustle your own hustle and make your own money. Life is too short to remain a hater.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Legolast: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Poverty die

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by chibu4u2(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
angryhas
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by ChisomK9(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
More blessings to him and us all

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by AllenSpencer: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
The toy one of this car is less than $10

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ok

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind, 3D wallpaper and 3D wall panel

1 Like

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by zeusdgrt(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
And so?
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Solidkay(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
There's truly a big difference between being rich and being wealthy....

10 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by OboOlora(f): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mschewww cars that have never left his compound.

Razz human being!

9 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Junkie1: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
You no need all this elaborate, gawdy posing like one ode slay queen. Learn from one of your ogas, Obi Cubana.
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by AnthonyAk(m): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
sStill dont know what he or his business does , after a quick google search , nothing. nothing to see here but paid publicity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by BruncleZuma: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Ugosample(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

what is your own now eh?

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by StrikeBack(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
I want to know the importance of this photo

Why are WE deliberately foolish in this country

Why?

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce by Houseofglam7(f): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots / Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.