Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Please Help Me . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me . (851 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me . by Remusrex: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
I have been having slight stomach discomfort for about a year now ,someone suggested I go for tests and I was diagnosed positive for hepatitis C ,I am really confused now ....can someone give me any pointers ,,if you have gone through this before kindly work me through ,I am a little bit confused ...
Re: Please Help Me . by Remusrex: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
#

Re: Please Help Me . by stainless239(f): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
x
Re: Please Help Me . by Kaceman(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
I can help you cure your hepatitis C pls call 08033212758 from javaherbs we sell supplements that can cure fibroid, hypertension, diabetes and plenty more
Re: Please Help Me . by Partteen: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
For supplements from organic origin and you will take them for 90days consistently. Call or send WhatsApp message to 08189699388. From Forever living products
Re: Please Help Me . by healthpriority: 5:29am On Jun 06, 2019
Remusrex:
I have been having slight stomach discomfort for about a year now ,someone suggested I go for tests and I was diagnosed positive for hepatitis C ,I am really confused now ....can someone give me any pointers ,,if you have gone through this before kindly work me through ,I am a little bit confused ...

Hello dear
Hepatitis C is a viral infection that causes liver inflammation, sometimes leading to serious liver damage. It is mostly transmitted through exposure to infective blood and this may happen through transfusions of HCV-contaminated blood and blood products, contaminated injections during medical procedures, and through injection drug use. Sexual transmission is also possible. Chat us up later today on the what's app link... Let's discuss further
Re: Please Help Me . by presentley: 6:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Is it against the forum rules to drop mentions of the supermods lalasticlala and mynd44 on threads now? Or why exactly was the post where I had mentioned the duo got hidden? I had dropped this mentions so that they could help this man in distress move this to the front page where he would be able to get more review
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Please Help Me . by hidhrhis(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2019
if u like listen to all this stupid scammers who can cure everything my advise for u partner with ur doctor on the diet u will be taking,or medication to boost ur immune system so as to make it inactive cos it has no. cure
Re: Please Help Me . by NAJALYN: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
You either cure this ailment with STC30. Please see Post below.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

O R

Norland Products.
Re: Please Help Me . by Remusrex: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2019
help, anyone?
Re: Please Help Me . by Solutionhealth(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Remusrex:

Call ; 0811 842 8131
Re: Please Help Me . by Remusrex: 10:58am On May 11, 2020
its been almost a year now that this happened and i just logged in this account ,turned out that the diagnosis was wrong , i later went to government teaching hospital and hcv was negative , the stomach pain was actually ulcer caused by h.pyroli .
since then i have repeated Hepatitis b and c more than 7 times and it came out negative smiley smiley smiley.
although i wasted money but the upside is that i did every possible tests, complete blood count ,ultrasound, urinalysis ,liver function test,kidney function test etc and everything was okay..
my advice for anyone diagnosed for any problem ,try and run the tests again at different hospitals to confirm especially in a government teaching hospital .
avoid unprotected sex if you are not married to the person abeg, exercise regularly , eat healthy foods ,take fruits and vegetables as often as you can , practice good personal hygiene as much as you can ,the lesser the amount of alcohol you take the better , stop smoking .lastly mind what you put into your body in the name of herbal medicine, you only have one liver which has over 300 vital functions =drink considerably good enough amounts of water to aid it.
i know that one avoid illnesses 100% ,but living safely can drastically reduce the chances of getting them.
stay safe .... wink cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me . by uboma(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2020
Remusrex:
its been almost a year now that this happened and i just logged in this account ,turned out that the diagnosis was wrong , i later went to government teaching hospital and hcv was negative , the stomach pain was actually ulcer caused by h.pyroli .
since then i have repeated Hepatitis b and c more than 7 times and it came out negative smiley smiley smiley.
although i wasted money but the upside is that i did every possible tests, complete blood count ,ultrasound, urinalysis ,liver function test,kidney function test etc and everything was okay..
my advice for anyone diagnosed for any problem ,try and run the tests again at different hospitals to confirm especially in a government teaching hospital .
avoid unprotected sex if you are not married to the person abeg, exercise regularly , eat healthy foods ,take fruits and vegetables as often as you can , practice good personal hygiene as much as you can ,the lesser the amount of alcohol you take the better , stop smoking .lastly mind what you put into your body in the name of herbal medicine, you only have one liver which has over 300 vital functions =drink considerably good enough amounts of water to aid it.
i know that one avoid illnesses 100% ,but living safely can drastically reduce the chances of getting them.
stay safe .... wink cool

Congratulations!!!

Good health to you.

You should consider taking the vaccines against hepatitis, just to be on the safe side.

(1) (Reply)

Fg Should Order A Sit At Home Now!! / Memes & W.H.O. ADVICE: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): When And How To Use Masks / BREAKING! - COVID-19: Chinese Propaganda Against Africans Is On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.