Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Dating App Advice - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating App Advice (344 Views)

Free Dating App For Android Phone Users - No Payment For Chatting / Best Dating App Africa / Metme Social Dating App Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating App Advice by goodspeed963(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hi guys. I am very lonely and I would like to get a girlfriend. Dating app helped many people to find their love. Some advice?
Re: Dating App Advice by gangbang86: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hey friend where do you live that you can't find a friend?
Re: Dating App Advice by brainstorm214(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dude, why are you bothering him? Maybe he spends at work most of the day and he had no time to meet?
Re: Dating App Advice by nicki1991(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2019
Guys, I think that everyone has their own reasons to look for dating sites. Personally, I am very busy, as I work a lot both physically and mentally, and I've been always desiring that in the evening I was always met by a loving wife. You know what? Because of the lack of time I lacked sex, so I registered in the database of date hookup free and found a partner there. In the end, this girl was so cute and smart that we started dating and soon we will get married )
Re: Dating App Advice by goodspeed963(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
I'm from UK guys
Re: Dating App Advice by LondonTruman: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
If you want to make it interesting then check out these cuckold sites to find more partners. It is always good to try new things so that your partner keeps their interest.
Re: Dating App Advice by Omalicham48: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Welcome to Omalicham!

https://omalicham.com/

We are the #1 destination for United States of America and Nigeria Online Friendship and Dating.
Experience more dates, more relationships, more love & more marriages than any other dating platform.

We can help you find your perfect soulmate, a church friend, a life partner and many more. Come on board and find yourself the dream or desired man or woman. You are in for some memorable surprises!

(1) (Reply)

Older Woman Looking For Younger Guy For Pleasure And Good Time In PH / .... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.