Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,501 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Will Handover To Another PDP Governor – Dickson Boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Handover To Another PDP Governor – Dickson Boasts (10635 Views)

Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Handover To Another PDP Governor – Dickson Boasts by Bridget95(f): 3:15am On Jun 06, 2019
sogodihno:

so, can u compare lagos to Bayelsa now? Bayelsa has just 8 local government, lagos has more than 20. always use ur head. ode!
Lagos is enjoying unfair advantage above other states because of FG political reasons. Bayelsa has no port and airport and other exclusive rights FG gave Lagos.

use your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Handover To Another PDP Governor – Dickson Boasts by awoluyi(m): 4:18am On Jun 06, 2019
Your Excellency nobody can doubt your authority since everything is through SELECTION and not ELECTION.

1 Like

Re: I Will Handover To Another PDP Governor – Dickson Boasts by Toonice(m): 5:40am On Jun 06, 2019
okpurukata:
This man will make Bayelsa great again.

Which one be heneken again, what of trophy or Goldberg grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Handover To Another PDP Governor – Dickson Boasts by patrickmuf(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Bridget95:
Lagos is enjoying unfair advantage above other states because of FG political reasons. Bayelsa has no port and airport and other exclusive rights FG gave Lagos.

use your head.
Don't be impossible, Lagos might enjoy more support and honestly should be doing much better but in comparison to Bayelsa with less population, Lagos is miles ahead.
This post isn't one for comparison tho so you bringing Lagos into the discourse is you being the typical Nigerian youth who is full of excuses and always go the way of ethnicity in their argument. Bayelsa for her allocation in comparison to population and land mass is doing very poorly, it has nothing to do with Lagos. Or is Ebonyi enjoying so much of Federal support?
Accountability is lost on most of you and that's why politicians still have their way most times.

1 Like

Re: I Will Handover To Another PDP Governor – Dickson Boasts by sogodihno: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2019
Bridget95:

use your head.

the money from the ports is going to FG madam, not to Lagos state government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APGA Hails Soludo’s Appointment Into Presidential Economic Council / 426 FG Workers Risk Sanctions For Ignoring New Postings / Tinubu Yet To Reconvene FEC 44 Days After Inaugural Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.