Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

What Does Credit Load, Credit Unit and Credit Hours Mean In The University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Does Credit Load, Credit Unit and Credit Hours Mean In The University? (6303 Views)

WAEC 2019: What Does OUTSTANDING Mean In This Result? / What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? / Sights From The University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Credit Load, Credit Unit and Credit Hours Mean In The University? by jubilegend(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
hello every one.i'm a first year student of unical,pls can some one explain what credit load, credit unit, and credit hour mean.THANK YOU.
Re: What Does Credit Load, Credit Unit and Credit Hours Mean In The University? by onward4life(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
jubilegend:
hello every one.i'm a first year student of unical,pls can some one explain what credit load, credit unit, and credit hour mean.THANK YOU.

Bro it is very very easy!

Go to ur dept office and sign ur semester course form..

2 Likes

Re: What Does Credit Load, Credit Unit and Credit Hours Mean In The University? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Credit Units
Consist of specified number of student-teacher contact hours per week per semester. Credit Units are used in two complementary ways: one, as a measure of course weighting, and the other, as an indicator of student work load.

i) As a measure of course weighting for each Unit course (e.g) Math 101, PHY 211, ACC 419, the credit unit to be earned for satisfactorily completing the course is specified; e.g. e.g. a 2-credit unit course may mean two 1-hour lecture plus one 3-hour practical per week per semester.
ii) As a measure of work load, “One Credit Unit” means one hour of lecture or tutorial per week per semester.

CREDIT HOUR” is the unit of measuring educational CREDIT, usually based on the number of
classroom hours per week throughout a semester.
Re: What Does Credit Load, Credit Unit and Credit Hours Mean In The University? by Xenisha: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
If you want to start your own business, but you do not have enough funds, taking a loan is a good option, but before taking it, you must be sure that you can repay it on time.
I recommend that you pay attention to this site credit9 com reviews
Here you can find a ton of great loan companies in your city.
Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta University 2nd Choice Candidates 2011/2012 Admission List / Pls I Need Your Advise on these uk universities. / Shortest Woman In Nigeria, Serving Her Fatherland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.