Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Job Vacancy! Job Vacancy!! Job Vacancy!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy! Job Vacancy!! Job Vacancy!!! (1367 Views)

New Vacancy!!!! Job Opening Insurance Sales Persons On Salary. / Urgent Vacancy!!! Job Opportunity Opened At Mobizone.ng, Lagos / New Vacancy!!!! Job Opening Insurance BDE On Salary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy! Job Vacancy!! Job Vacancy!!! by IamShiningStar(f): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
*JOB VACANCY! JOB VACANCY!! JOB VACANCY!!!*

This is to inform the general public of the Health vacancies at Global Health & Safety Initiative, a non governmental health maintenance agency which branches are in ANAMBRA, ASABA , IMO, & ENUGU STATE. The above named organization is currently recruiting full time and part time for the following positions: Community health workers, nurses, medical practitioners. Coppers and Retried personnels are also needed to join the company and World Health Organization to eradicate Chronic diseases and Health issues in Africa.Those Employed will be trained both locally and internationally. Other vacant positions in the organisation includes,
*Human Resource manager*,
*Graduate Trainee,*
*Secretary, Store keepers and
*Engineers*

TO APPLY:
Interested persons should send their Name ,Qualification details, phone number and location by text message to Mgt on 09061235089.
You will get a response once u are accepted and you will be invited for an interview that will be held on Tuesday, 11th of June 2019.
Remuneration/salary: Very attractive
Contact 09061235089 for more details.
Signed,
Mgt.
Saw it somewhere and decides to share for those who might have need of it!
Shalom.
Re: Job Vacancy! Job Vacancy!! Job Vacancy!!! by IamShiningStar(f): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
A friend said she just got an invite from them.
Has anyone else gotten an invite from them?

All the best to you all in advance.
But remember to pay your tithes when the money starts coming oo! grin grin
Re: Job Vacancy! Job Vacancy!! Job Vacancy!!! by IamShiningStar(f): 5:39am On Jun 08, 2019
Another person from our whatsapp group said he got just an invite too! grin grin Wow! I'm really glad I could be of help oo!
All the best to you all in advance sha. Don't forget my tithe oo grin grin
Re: Job Vacancy! Job Vacancy!! Job Vacancy!!! by Akalia(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
IamShiningStar:
Another person from our whatsapp group said he got just an invite too! grin grin Wow! I'm really glad I could be of help oo!
All the best to you all in advance sha. Don't forget my tithe oo grin grin
I got the invite but I hope it's not GNLD? The text bore a ref number which is quite the same format GNLD use in sending out invite.
Re: Job Vacancy! Job Vacancy!! Job Vacancy!!! by IamShiningStar(f): 2:55am On Jun 09, 2019
Akalia:
I got the invite but I hope it's not GNLD? The text bore a ref number which is quite the same format GNLD use in sending out invite.
Gnld kwa? In Onitsha Anambra State? No it can't be, I believe this one's are legit! Besides Gnld people don't have presence in Anambra State! Na Lagos and other South West States they full they run their package!

All the best to the successful applicant's! May you all be favoured to clinch the job!
Cheers! Ehnnn!ehnnn! and Seriously waiting for my tithe oo! grin grin
Re: Job Vacancy! Job Vacancy!! Job Vacancy!!! by chinae(m): 4:45am On Jun 09, 2019
Akalia:
Please get the house posted; based on your experience with this invite. From the look of things, I can assure you that they hawk drugs.
Re: Job Vacancy! Job Vacancy!! Job Vacancy!!! by Akalia(m): 6:01am On Jun 09, 2019
chinae:

Please get the house posted; based on your experience with this invite. From the look of things, I can assure you that they hawk drugs.
I am contemplating whether to go or not because I would not wanna burn my limited financial resource travelling down to Anambra from enugu. I have a strong feeling that the organization is structured like GNLD.
Re: Job Vacancy! Job Vacancy!! Job Vacancy!!! by IamShiningStar(f): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Akalia:
I am contemplating whether to go or not because I would not wanna burn my limited financial resource travelling down to Anambra from enugu. I have a strong feeling that the organization is structured like GNLD.
hmmm! You and this Gnld grin grin, it seems they have shown you something! Lol! Well, I advise you go and see for yourself just as I told my friend, so that one don't lose out good opportunity cos of fear of gnld or presumptions! Though I seriously doubt they are Gnld, cos l don't believe they have presence in Anambra State, Onitsha of all places! No I doubt that!
Good luck to whatever decision you make and keep the house posted afterwards.

God bless!
Re: Job Vacancy! Job Vacancy!! Job Vacancy!!! by cpsowelle: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Upon this 21st century, all of you could not see this is GNLD scam or are those commenting some of their members?..I hail oo
Re: Job Vacancy! Job Vacancy!! Job Vacancy!!! by olawunmi400: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pls I need someone to add me to a job vacancies whatsapp group biko..

(1) (Reply)

Michael Stevens Consulting Oil/Gas & Banking ND/HND/Bsc Recruitment(8 Positions) / READ THIS: Before asking about the legitimacy of your interview / I Need A Job In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.