Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Abia State School Teachers Embarked On An Indefinite Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia State School Teachers Embarked On An Indefinite Strike (402 Views)

Breaking News!! ASUU Embarks On An Indefinite Strike. / ASUP (Poly Unwana) Embarks On An Indefinite Strike / NLC, Zamfara To Embark On An Indefinite Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State School Teachers Embarked On An Indefinite Strike by Legitnews247(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Abia State School Teachers Embarked On An Indefinite Strike by Unlimitk(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
The kerosene state
Re: Abia State School Teachers Embarked On An Indefinite Strike by TEDHorsePower: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
You will never see b2mario discuss his useless good for nothing state lol
Re: Abia State School Teachers Embarked On An Indefinite Strike by Legitnews247(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Unlimitk:
The kerosene state
Awwwwch
Re: Abia State School Teachers Embarked On An Indefinite Strike by Afamed: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
How will they be expected to be paid again ? They few months ago , sold their mandate for 2 Litres of kerosene
Re: Abia State School Teachers Embarked On An Indefinite Strike by Legitnews247(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Afamed:
How will they be expected to be paid again ? They few months ago , sold their mandate for 2 Litres of kerosene
So pathetic
Re: Abia State School Teachers Embarked On An Indefinite Strike by B2mario(m): 12:11am On Jun 06, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
You will never see b2mario discuss his useless good for nothing state lol
Oga please stop disturbing me, what is this na, is it by force for me to give you attention?

I have nothing to do with someone who is not proud of his identity.

If I ask you, are you from where you will tell me Anambra while you are not Igbo. I know you and have seen you in person but decided to keep quiet as this is a faceless forum. Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Abia State School Teachers Embarked On An Indefinite Strike by TEDHorsePower: 6:23am On Jun 06, 2019
Shut up bastard. You are calm now because i i am facing you bumper to bumper. Oh you saw me and was scared to open up, maybe na your papa you saw.

Ogb, I will keep reminding you everywhere that Abia state is dead. The day you incurred my anger was the day you ever mentioned a progressive Anambra and dared posting on Anambra thread even when Abia state is a dead state and worst state in Nigeria.

See more of dead Abia

[s]
B2mario:
Oga please stop disturbing me, what is this na, is it by force for me to give you attention?

I have nothing to do with someone who is not proud of his identity.

If I ask you, are you from where you will tell me Anambra while you are not Igbo. I know you and have seen you in person but decided to keep quiet as this is a faceless forum. Continue deceiving yourself.
[/s]

Re: Abia State School Teachers Embarked On An Indefinite Strike by Legitnews247(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
Easy guys

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session / Low Tuition In Canada: University Of Manitoba Admissions, Requirements And Tuiti / Best Graduating Student Got This In Eksu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.