Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Is Staphylococcus Aureus Difficult To Treat? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Staphylococcus Aureus Difficult To Treat? (369 Views)

Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Staphylococcus Aureus Difficult To Treat? by mddavid(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Staphylococcus aureus is the most common infection in the world, this is because of it venerability to the body that is why it difficult te treat..
Some of reasons are:
1.Staphylococcus bacteria is part of the body, it found all over the body..

2.It is in some toilet.

3.It can also be found in water, and food

4.You can find it dirty things.

5.It can also he contracted through sex.

6.Handshake with an infected person.

This are some of the reasons why it is difficult to treat.
Health information and good hygiene are needed for complete treatment with drugs.

For more information, contact :Divine Grace Natural Medicine.

Tel:08038456487,08188167459.

(1) (Reply)

6 Best Countries For Hair Transplant / Staphylococcus Syphilis Gonorrhoea / 'my Mother Died Without Telling Me I Had HIV'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.