Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) (34503 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD's Daughter Graduates From High School / Tega Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School In US: RMD & Wife Jumobi Support Son / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by gistblogger: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
GistMore.com

Efemena Titilayomi, the beautiful daughter of Richard Mofe-Damijo, the veteran actor, journalist, lawyer and former Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State, and his wife, Jumobi (née Adegbesan), recently graduated from a high school in Baltimore, Maryland in the United States.

Her parents, as well as her brother, Tega, her grandmother, Chief (Mrs) Shakirat Balogun and her aunt, Mrs. Adebukola Omisore and other family members shared in her day of joy.

In his eulogy to her, RMD wrote:

Dear daughter, I am super proud of the young woman you’re evolving into. I’m excited to see you graduate high school and as you go on to college, here’s my prayer:
•May you choose what is right over what is popular.
•May you not be too ignorant to know that you don’t need to prove anything to the world.
•May you not be too arrogant to tell yourself the truth no matter how bitter.
•May you not be too uneducated to decipher when you read.
•May you never be afraid to speak the truth, even as a lone voice, speak the truth.
•May you not be too quick to speak, respond or make a point that you end up making no sense.
•May your popularity not be in what you own or how you look, but may they be in tangible, measurable achievements of your decent hard work.
•May you not just be proud of what you’ve achieved but may you be proud of how you achieved it.
•May your vocabulary be as expansive as your ambition.
•May you NEVER forget whose child you are and I don’t mean Mom and I, I mean God, who is your father, we are just your earthly parents.
•May God’s wisdom guide your every waking decision in Jesus name, Amen �� #LoveGod#LoveYourself#BeKind#WinIt#KnowThyself#rmdsaysso

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/actor-rmd-kisses-daughter-as-she-graduates-from-high-school-photos

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by gistblogger: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2019

Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by Unlimitk(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
That her dad that is always lashing young babes in movies

8 Likes

Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by Gisters: 5:03am On Jun 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2019
cool
Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by ainas247: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2019
shocked Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by ngwababe(f): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Congratulations girl

1 Like

Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Beautiful, congratulations to you all

RMD baba I see you, you have a beautiful family.

7 Likes

Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2019
All of their pickins no dey school for Naija but stewpeed common men go dey come here dey drag their matter

13 Likes

Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by bennynaza(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2019
I thought it was University graduation, so I can comment on the "ripeness" of the girl. And how boys would want to feast on her like her dad feasted back in the day.
But high School? Na still small girl she be.
Let's give her a few more years

2 Likes

Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by Bryan88(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2019
EVEN WITH D MONEY D GIRL STILL UGLY...WHAT IF MONEY NO COME DEY?...SEE LEG LIKE PETIT OWN... grin
Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by Mutui4real: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2019
Congrats to him
Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by nwachelsea(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2019
Unlimitk:
That her dad that is always lashing young babes in movies

is it your lashing?
Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by thelish(f): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2019
Powerful prayers from a loving father.
Congrat to d Damijos

2 Likes

Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by Kayouzka(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2019
good one,
check my signature for properties in Ikorodu Lagos
Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by GreenArrow2: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2019
Bollocks
Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by hisexcellency34: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2019
Let her return home and work with her degree here. Be a good citizen of Nigeria
Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by Jobminister: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2019
Only high school graduation and it is already on front page.

When she graduate from Prof School, am still wondering were the news will be place on nairaland.

Maybe it will be the only topics on front page that day.

1 Like

Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by Amanda4life: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Congrats.

Just remembered. Your mum.

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2019
grin
Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by tydi(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2019
angry

I'm asking on behalf of my brothers.

Is it only nollywood that gives this man money or he is a certified gigolo
Re: Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) by merits(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2019
Budex40:
All of their pickins no dey school for Naija but stewpeed common men go dey come here dey drag their matter
I tire ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Oprah Decorated As Black Panther For Halloween / "You Applied Makeup": Fans Tell Harrysong. Singer Replies / Fire Guts Small Doctor’s House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.