Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter (66680 Views)

Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] / Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) / Neymar Arrives In Style By Helicopter As He Links Up With Brazil Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by freemanbubble: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2019
Freshbaba95:
Just got injured again yesterday, that guy is really unlucky.

Very unlucky
Injury prone

I love neymar so much

1 Like

Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by dam2000(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Thunder fire poverty
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by kingjrofficial(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2019
He's a great footballer, but he's unfortunate...

cry

He got injured in most critical moments his team needs him...

Feel sorry for his carrier lipsrsealed
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Naija247blog: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2019
I love this guy..........
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by gift01: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

You think he is one of those Nigerian celebrities that fake their life
Where did we learn it from? That was how they told us JayZ owns Brooklyn Nets
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Unrated900(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

Talking like a low budget asss Moda fuckkking nigggar

Whether you like it or not
He is a star boy!

He is a Chelsea fan dont mind

They don't like good things
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Layyord(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2019
Haa! As if he knows u exist�
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Unrated900(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

Talking like a low budget asss Moda fuckkking nigggar

Whether you like it or not
He is a star boy!

He is a Chelsea fan dont mind

They don't like good things
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by imperialart: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2019
When will this guy win ballon d'ior nw
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by dominique(f): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2019
gift01:
Neymar rent that chopper. He doesn't own it

What do you think the NJR inscribed on the helicopter stands for?
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by AllenSpencer: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2019
This dude can never be a World footballer.

He is just too off it.

At his early stage, he is already so indecent and carried away by the wealth football brings
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Raalsalghul: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2019
MrHighSea:
Just imagining 27 yr olds in my country.

Worst if their parents no get money too.
I tell you!
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Na only fashion he sabbi, Even Kilian way be 20yrs better pass him Far Far
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by kollysnut(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2019
dedonfranco:
I don't like him
He's rude & disrespectful.

Have u met him............. Naija n hating mind. Go hustle too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Olarewaju89: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
That one concern you.

(
dedonfranco:
I don't like him
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2019
dominique:

What do you think the NJR inscribed on the helicopter stands for?
Neymar Junior Rented, perhaps.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by hefelove(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Helicopter Benz LMAO! How many pants wan buy this one?
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by anonymous1759(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2019
AutoReportNG:
When you have money, class, and influence there are cases you need to let your money do all the talking for you. Neymar has once again become the centre of attention after arriving for Brazil training in an incredibly expensive helicopter. Neymar Jr arrives at Brazil training in his personalized black Mercedes helicopter worth an estimated #450 million.

According to Diario AS, Airbus said that the 27-year-old Brazilian's Airbus H-145 helicopter has a capacity of up to ten passengers (that doesn't count the pilot or co-pilot, by the way).

Neymar's chopper was customized as NJR written at both the tail and body of the chopper.

The chopper is designed for both civilian use and to also support in medical and rescue services.

It will be recalled that Neymar was stripped of the Brazil captaincy last week, with his fellow club teammate Dani Alves taking the captain's armband.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-jIB7blSjvHI/XPgxubz-wzI/AAAAAAAAcMo/1rFYDYkZUfslYS8Lrkqa_JfzNnZKYRAwQCLcBGAs/s1600/NY.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-PgFJyydnIuI/XPgxQIUM29I/AAAAAAAAcMQ/JvqFSOq-kpIagCqxDeUdKFBmE4KoxeSIgCLcBGAs/s1600/NY2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-WeeVnkekZ0w/XPgxRyAlPvI/AAAAAAAAcMY/SPv36i5VEscCSIRsMjOgP4CTnbOPQmhYACLcBGAs/s1600/NY4.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/06/neymar-jr-arrives-at-brazil-training-in.html

Live your dreams to the fullest nothing do you no hating I'll do more. Awon he's doing enough to help charity don't quote me. Good things never catch your eyes.
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by bleskid: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2019
this boi has gone far
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Fantazy(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2019
I have read this news here few weeks ago na.
or did he come back the second time (the same way)
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Equity15(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2019
na wa oh..and why should neymar be captain in the first place when alves and that PSG defender are in the squad? football Sef..
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by iso604: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2019
dedonfranco:
I don't like him

HE DOESNT LIKE YOU EITHER BECAUSE YOU ARE RUDE AND HAVE NO RESPECK
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by vicfajeze: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2019
dedonfranco:
I don't like him He's rude & disrespectful.
NA TOO MUCH MONEY CAUSE AM OOO
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Nonstopvibez: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2019
God i'm poor
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Pablonkor: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2019
Old news
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Ibkay32(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2019
God when am I going to get my own money?.. even to find a job with my certificate is hard, God answer my call.. I want to remember today for good..Amen #..sober mood
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Rolly22(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2019
MrHighSea:
Just imagining 27 yr olds in my country.
Worst if their parents no get money too.
Bros na die.
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2019
Brazilian Bale
PSG Dembele!!!

Neymar Jnr!!!
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Wettoid123: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2019
Living life to the fullest!
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by Freshbaba95(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

Very unlucky
Injury prone

I love neymar so much

Me too bro. But I think his style of play attracts injuries
Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by POSSIBLE402: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2019
45years old in Nigeria is a WhatsApp admin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.