Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit (25966 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja / Governor Abdulrazaq Visits The $300m Sugar Factory & Farm In Kwara / Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by HonMike: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Just 48 hours after the Kwara State governor's visit to Kwara State Water Corporation on Monday 3rd of June, some part of Kwara have experienced the return of water after 2 months of unavailability of one of the most important needs of human.

It will be recalled that Kwara State Governor AbudulRahman AbdulRazaq has instructed Kwara State Water Corporation that water must be made available and accessible to Kwarans within his first 100 days in office . With just 48 hours after his visit, some part of Ilorin the state capital covering Surulere, Agbo-Oba, General Hospital experienced the weight of the order as water has returned to their taps after months of shutdown.

The understanding of workers to work with the governor is clear and unambiguous. Just yesterday the Governor pleaded with their Union to call off their strike action embarked upon and resume work in order to work together in the Governor's 100 days target to provide water to some areas which the union yielded.

The governor was bitter with the state of things after billions of naira have been reportedly spent by the last administration to make sure clean water is available for Kwarans. With the billions spent in that regard, the situation is a heart wrenching that needs serious overhaul.

Evidently, the change in the baton of leadership in the State has brought about greater sense of urgency and zeal to work, as workers are now reinvigorated to contribute their quota to the Kwara for all vision of His Excellency AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq.

Consequently, the work continues so as to fully integrate other parts of the state to enjoy 24 hours supply of quality water.

https://www.fidelinfo.com/2019/06/05/48-hours-after-governors-visit-water-returns-to-kwara-state/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by Damsyjay(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Baba have started working

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by MetaPhysical: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
God bless Governor Abdulrazak!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by yarimo(m): 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
That is very commendable from APC governor of kwara state, unlike other party governor that are busy telling people about government house is not clean or past administration to return vehicles instead of providing good governance.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by BuhariAdvocate: 1:46am On Jun 06, 2019
Please jail bukola Saraki even if you are not going to do anything.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by Seetto: 6:02am On Jun 06, 2019
Otoge movement never stop..

They want to bury saraki finally..

10 Likes

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by Nukilia: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2019
Kwara people don suffer b4 chai cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2019
cheesy I really pity Kwara people, you don suffer o. I pray that this one be a good one for you

9 Likes

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by helinues: 7:33am On Jun 06, 2019
Good news but nothing bad for the water supply to remain stable not until he visits again.
Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by naijaguy123456(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2019
yarimo:
That is very commendable from APC governor of kwara state, unlike other party governor that are busy telling people about government house is not clean or past administration to return vehicles instead of providing good governance.
I know the answer, imo state maybe.

10 Likes

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by Elvis2kay: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by Offpoint1: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2019
Most Nigeria governors are only active in their first month in office, before the whatever spirits that makes them useless takes over.

Mimiko ruined Ondo state Water Corporation till date, their office at NEPA look like places where rats mate.

4 Likes

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by seunlayi(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Hope the Easter is still running this morning?
Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by TANID(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2019
yarimo:
I Understand You Bro

1 Like

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2019
grin. Kwara irebenibi benibi. I love my state ( kwara) because we don't take nonsense, we fight with brain not with muscle. We know what is right, bukola is our problem since.

6 Likes

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by Naija247blog: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
That's good oo
Mey d guy visit my village too
Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by olatade(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
nice one my state governor

2 Likes

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by mu2sa2: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
Bukola Saraki and his gang used the ilorin water project to siphon billions into their pockets. Thieves! The same water project from 2003 with billions budgetted every year, yet still uncompleted by 2018. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq has a lot on his hands - he will spend a great chunk of his 4-year tenure just trying to right all the atrocities the thieving Saraki and gang inflicted on the hapless state for 16 solid years.

7 Likes

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by tstx(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2019
I'm a Nigerian, and I've lived in Nigeria all my life. Do not judge a governor until the end of his first term...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by unitysheart(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2019
Thanks my able governor.

1 Like

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by Airoflaw(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Water n3va reach tanke oo
Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by bixton(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Are you saying just 2 months there has been no water and its now restored?
Meanwhile in Bayelsa State, the water board corporation does not have water for more than 6 years.

2 Likes

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2019
Lived in kwara for almost 8yrs, never knew they had a water corporation

4 Likes

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by rusher14: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2019
There was sabotage involved.
Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by Abd15978(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2019
who told you that, always conferm before you post. thanks
Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by landmark86: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2019
I no this man will make Kwarans smile grin

2 Likes

Re: Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit by MrBONE2(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2019
Offpoint1:
Most Nigeria governors are only active in their first month in office, before the whatever spirits that makes them useless takes over.

Mimiko ruined Ondo state Water Corporation till date, their office at NEPA look like places where rats mate.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi / Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’ / No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.