Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,845 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun (1022 Views)

Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC / Governor Amosun Declares Intention To Run For Senate In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun by Besti43: 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
A previous Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun has said he isn't anxious about any pack facing him by his political enemies. Amosun, who just came back to the nation from lesser hajj in Saudi Arabi, talked on Wednesday at his family house in Abeokuta during a supplication session sorted out by the Muslim people group, driven by the Chief Imam of Egbaland, Sheik Liadi Orunsolu.

On his fight with certain chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC), including the officeholder representative, Prince Dapo Abiodun, and a previous senator Chief Olusegun Osoba, Amosun flaunted that he would triumph over his traducers and political adversaries.

He stated: "If you don't mind keep on petitioning God for me. Someone let me know, 'what did you do to them? They are many.' I said what number of would they say they are? I said if they are 20 preceding, ask that I will deal with 200 adversaries.

"Omnipotent Allah will conquer them. For me, I'm simply doing my bit. I'm no God, and I am human, I would have my issues; however, God knows, and that is for what reason I'm stating I'm content with my Creator."

As indicated by him, independent of the conditions encompassing his exit from office, he was happy that "temporary workers are as yet continuing with his ventures, particularly streets and flyovers."

"When I came on Tuesday night, I saw what's going on. Wherever temporary workers were working, they are as yet working since we paid them and we requested that they proceed with the work. It doesn't make a difference, it is about Ogun State, and I'm cheerful," he said.

read more: https://gistok.ng/ex-governor-amosun-speaks-on-gang-up-against-him-in-ogun/

Re: Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun by Tocynone(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Which one is gang up. Is he scared?
Re: Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun by Damsyjay(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mtchew.. Gang up Ko gang rape ni
Re: Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun by phelonrays: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
"If you don't mind keep on petitioning God for me. Someone let me know, 'what did you do to them? They are many.' I said what number of would they say they are? I said if they are 20 preceding, ask that I will deal with 200 adversaries.
@Op.. I bet if you proofread what you just scrab up there...........
As for Amosun.... He is "no God " now that impunity has left him..... he's now crying foul....... go and face your adversaries...
Re: Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:47am On Jun 06, 2019
The Man Still Spending Lavishly From What I Saw On YouTube Yesterday Claiming He Was Celebrating SALLAH... EFCC Must Do Something On His Matter
Re: Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun by Karemarealty288(m): 3:49am On Jun 06, 2019
Period of ganging up.
Re: Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun by wallex1983(m): 5:59am On Jun 06, 2019
No weapon formed against you shall prosper.

The best governor ogĂșn state ever produced.
Re: Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun by LibertyRep: 7:01am On Jun 06, 2019
Karma is a female dog.

The new governor should eschew vengeance, arrogance, bitterness, pettiness, greediness and haughtiness.

All of these are not missing in a certain former emperor- governor who forgot that power is transient and thought himself a demigod
Re: Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun by helinues: 7:08am On Jun 06, 2019
Gang up when you are still a current senator..

Ogun people are patience enough to wait till after your term as a senator and wave you good bye bye to Ogun politics.

Common councillor, you no go smell again
Re: Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun by Flyingngel(m): 7:12am On Jun 06, 2019
One thing i have observed with Nigerian politicians is that immediately they realise that what they did while in office is serious coming close to them, they immediately stat crying foul just to invoke peoples sympathy towards them.
Re: Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2019
when someone is doing evil and bad inside, he goes around calling God.....why can't Nigerians swallow their ego for once....must you install your anointed candidates in a state where men that matters in Nigerian politics abound..thank God you are a senator, if not by now the EFCC would have come knocking

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : UK Court Gives P&ID Order To Seize $9billion Nigerian Assets / BREAKING: 123 Northerners Detained, Stopped From Entering Lagos / Aisha Buhari Dumps Wife Of The President Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.