Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Shop Were You Can Buy All Kinds Of Fairly Used Gym Equipments In Lagos. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Shop Were You Can Buy All Kinds Of Fairly Used Gym Equipments In Lagos. (624 Views)

Selling Off My GYM EQUIPMENTS, Anyone Interested? / Commercial Fairly Used Tokunbo Treadmill's, And Gym Equipments For Sale. / Best Shop To Buy Cheap Treadmills And Other Gym Equipments In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shop Were You Can Buy All Kinds Of Fairly Used Gym Equipments In Lagos. by nduka84(m): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2019
I have been searching for where I could be able to buy neat London second hand used gym equipments for my home, for a very long time, and I told a friend of mine, who directed me to a gym sales shop at tejuosho road. The name of the place is CORE STRENGTH FITNESS VENTURES. I visited their office located at 59 tejuosho road Surulere Lagos. I was able to buy a very neat second hand treadmill and stationary bike. Core strength fitness ventures stocks and sells all kinds of gym equipments, for both commercial uses and private home uses.
The have treadmills, stationary bikes, multi purpose gyms stations, heavy duty leg press machines, step climbers, weight lifting benches, dumbbells, etc.
In case you are looking for that one stop shop where you can buy cheap second hand gym equipments, visit CORE STRENGTH FITNESS VENTURES, located at 59 tejuosho road, just beside Fidelity Bank.
You could also call their office line (watsapp 08077949479) or (hotline 09065169078)
Follow them on instagram @csfitnessshop.
This are pictures of the treadmill and stationary bike I bought.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Star Out Of Last 16 Knockout Clash With Knee Injury / Kawasaki Frontale 1-0 Chelsea: Lampard Suffers 1st Loss As Blues Manager / Football Gossip: Dybala, Pepe, Coutinho, Rugani, Koscielny, Sane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.