Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety (53695 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police / Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court / Photos Of Naira Marley In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by igetdata: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2019
tyup:
This guy is in for a deep poo
I pray he's killed angry
Lol. I don laugh die o
Your hate for Yahoo must be very strong.
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by brightisodje(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2019
tyup:
This guy is in for a deep poo

I pray he's killed angry
big fool see ur useless life
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Kingkun69(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 officer” Surety In Lagos State

Naira Marley is still in prison because he couldn’t find a “level 10 officer” surety in Lagos state, Nigerian man reveals .

A young Nigerian man took to his whatsapp status to reveal why Naira Marley is still in prison after he was granted bail of 2Million naira.

See why below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/naira-marley-in-prison-because-he-couldnt-find-a-level-10-officer-surety-in-lagos-state/
pls what does a lvl 10 officer surety mean
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Admin401:

I don't like Kanu, but don't compare the two naa. Kanu get confirm hands pass this lout. You know men wey dey Kanu back?

lol !! ofcus they differ in personality & status my analogy was that both were charged for crimes, if person wey commit treason fit get surety why on earth should a boy charge for fraud no one seems to understand be abandoned ... when you're the son of a nobody the system,the elites won't give a hoot about you ...especially when there is nothing to gain or the gain does not align with there interest. last last man no be God
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Zonto231(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Please who the Bleep is Naira Marley
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2019
dadavivo:
marlians are in Bamako.

People wey dey beg for N20 to take buy one stick of cigarette
cheesy
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Jaymoney5000(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by dabiriy(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Make those his so called fans carry their parents go nah .
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2019
nairalee:

Bad Belle? I can never bad Belle someone who's into anything shady.

What do u want to hear again? They found incriminating things on his system. If he's guilty of yahoo why support him?

And stop using politicians as an excuse. It's not asif you've seen me supporting shady politicians.

Abeg naa that shady thing i wan know, its a shame i could not understand what efcc count charges against marley but i believe someone with 1st class÷msc crossmultiplied with phd should be able to explain to us. seems you can ?
what is that boy crime , who he scam ,why are we not seeing the names of the victims be it whites or nigerians.
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2019
ericsmith:

lol !! ofcus they differ in personality & status my analogy was that both were charged for crimes, if person wey commit treason fit get surety why on earth should a boy charge for fraud no one seems to understand be abandoned ... when you're the son of a nobody the system,the elites won't give a hoot about you ...especially when there is nothing to gain or the gain does not align with there interest. last last man no be God

Well, you've confirmed that he won't be getting the surety then
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by nairalee(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2019
ericsmith:

Abeg naa that shady thing i wan know, its a shame i could not understand what efcc count charges against marley but i believe someone with 1st class÷msc crossmultiplied with phd should be able to explain to us. seems you can ?
what is that boy crime , who he scam ,why are we not seeing the names of the victims be it whites or nigerians.

I don't even have waec certificate Cos I aim at being a Nigerian president someday.

I don't think u can get full details from news platforms cos there's a law that restricts details of cases in court being discussed to newsmen.

If you're truly curious u should go to witness the next court sitting
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Admin401:

Well, you've confirmed that he won't be getting the surety then

who am i ? yinka ayefele just had triplets could anyone guess that would happen .. surety no dey today no mean say e no fit dey to tomorrow ..man no be GOD
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by kaziblake(f): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2019
Abudu2000:
it's like you don't even know what a level 10 govr employee is. I can bet even it wretched family don't have 1. Even as rich as dangote is he's not a level 10. My full family of almost 100 we have only 1 level level 10 and he's like the king in my family coz he had been on NPA even before my mother got married to my dad. So stfu, bail conditions don't mean you are not capable, it's just so many strings attached!!
Is that why you are insulting his family?
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2019
Very foolish boy forming freedom fighter

When i saw some faggish supporters of his on instagram forming marlians and acting as if the mumu boy na one hero or freedom fighter. I felt pity for this country.

E go finally grow up and get some sense
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2019
YOLOBA COWARDS CAN'T EVEN STAND SURETY ON THEIR BROTHERS CASE

ONULU UBE NWANNE AGBALA OSO....

Kanu was arrested they gave him UN IMAGINABLE CONDITIONS THINKING NO ONE WILL COME SURETY AND NO ONE CAN PAY BAIL BOND.... BUT I GUESS THEY REALLY DON'T KNIW IGBOS FOR SURE.... THEY WENT TO KILL KANU AND IN TURN TELL SURETIES TO EITHER PROVIDE KANU OR FORFEIT THEIR BONDS.... WE DEFENDED THE CASE TO THE CORE.

ANYI ANAGHI EME IBERIBE.... WE WANT TO MOVE FOWARD WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD....

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by SVC6000: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2019
cescky:
hes a foolish boy
All the time he was being arraigned and hailed by his group of touts and yahoo boys..instead of him to maintain a humble and sober outlook, he was busy forming gangster and freedom fighter....some civil servants stand for people they dont know, for profit or money...and are paid for it..its a business on its own

He has potentially chased away such people, because hes shown the world hes unrepentant and can run away.

Life is more than posing for instagram and nairaland
Wen U Promultigate Ur Extorditation Nd At The Same Time Articulate Ur Superficial Sentimentality Ur Only Paving Ways For Hatred. Just Admit U Hate Ths Dude. Nobody Iz Perfect.
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by ifyboy60(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2019
engrboma85:
What is this 1 saying if level 10 is earning half a million what is 15 assistant directors, 16 directors, 17 perm sec earning � you think say nah xo dem dey pay them! Better get ur facts right

the guy na confused yahoo wannabe
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Ultimatezlant: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2019
cescky:
hes a foolish boy
All the time he was being arraigned and hailed by his group of touts and yahoo boys..instead of him to maintain a humble and sober outlook, he was busy forming gangster and freedom fighter....some civil servants stand for people they dont know, for profit or money...and are paid for it..its a business on its own

He has potentially chased away such people, because hes shown the world hes unrepentant and can run away.

Life is more than posing for instagram and nairaland
Yes o, but if it was davido or a senator in this mess that behaved worse than him surety would still come out.

Why ? Because the surety knows he can still get davido people or the senator to fall back on if they loose the job or everything.

But for Marley that has no level even if they collect their percent for surety things may likely go bad with them in trouble
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Ultimatezlant: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2019
BB9ja007:
One level dis naira guy no get. Na to dey brag e just sabi. Level 10 officer u and your management no see for Nigeria as Nigerians like money reach. Like say na US government say make u bring level 10 officer dat means na life in preson u for Dey so
if na you how much Marley go fit give you wen go make you risk your job and property when Marley himself no get level and clearly want to be used as a deterrent.

Las las Marley fit gbesse put you for deeper trouble than the 500k you benefit from such deal
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by ba7man(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2019
If they had requested for a Level 10 yahoo boy now, Naira Marley would have been free since last week. undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by candygist: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Abudu2000:
a level 10 without a landed property is like someone them swear for. Someone earning almost half a million monthly? It's unlikely. The problem is having one. It's not easy to be a level govt employee, that's what was requested. He might have one but it is a private sector and sureties are required to be govt employees. Some fools here are making mouth that Naira is someone worthless or something. I know a rich woman who's husband is supper rich but when a little money issue came up and a surety with a certain amount was required. I even offered to make the money Available but that level of employee was the problem. Most times even when the level 10 is available, and his property doesn't have some certain documents like CofO and other surveys and stuffs he will still be rejected. So make Una no blame this guy on anything, last last he will be out soonei

For the main time let him stay there and chill off. Let him be doing yahoo with the likes of Evans and Rev King.
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by bluefilm: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2019
nairalee:

Efcc said they found incriminating things on his system

Incriminating things like what and what?

Mind you, I'm not saying he's not totally guilty of the charges against him, but then again, I will like us to be stating the facts, all the time.

Make we no dey do dem say, dem say...
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Junkie1: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2019
JUST LUKAT THAT PHOTO OF HIM FLEXING A GUN SMH THIS GUY IS A HARDENED AFONJA CRIMINAL SMH KEEP HIM LOCKED UP
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by ZenoHobbes: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2019
Hedonini:
The Nigerian criminal justice system is a joke. Very unjust. Designed to be abused, to be used for persecution rather than to dispense justice.

It's not about Naira Marley. Anyone can fall victim of this if you find yourself in the wrong situation. Don't be quick to gloat.

That said, Naira Marley's people should invest in a good lawyer. Let them pay top paper and get a big lawyer. The big guys know how to arrange these so-called bail conditions designed to enrich lawyers, judges, and jankara sureties and their proxies. The racket and corruption involved in this is mind boggling, but that's a story for another day.
The guy lead defence lawyer na SAN oh;Olalekan Ojo-he is a very good lawyer.
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by amaben2020(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2019
I pray he rots in jail if guilty, Nigeria would be great again
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Guyman02: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Lol, so his fans can't send their fathers to help him

Dem say person wen know how e house be nor suppose dey find casala.

This dude fit never even see him bail money o cos na fake life dem sabi

His fans can easily raise N2m in 30 minutes but the problem is that none of them want their father or mother or relations in civil service to stand surety for him.
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by texas1990(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2019
to hell with the ediot, those mumu supporting him should go and stand for him now, awon were oniranu oponu gbogbo, may you rot in jail naira Molly or marly they called you. Bleep you once again
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Sexymercy: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZm4Elt8zRA
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by kokoA(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Abudu2000:
a level 10 without a landed property is like someone them swear for. Someone earning almost half a million monthly? It's unlikely. The problem is having one. It's not easy to be a level govt employee, that's what was requested. He might have one but it is a private sector and sureties are required to be govt employees. Some fools here are making mouth that Naira is someone worthless or something. I know a rich woman who's husband is supper rich but when a little money issue came up and a surety with a certain amount was required. I even offered to make the money Available but that level of employee was the problem. Most times even when the level 10 is available, and his property doesn't have some certain documents like CofO and other surveys and stuffs he will still be rejected. So make Una no blame this guy on anything, last last he will be out soonei
shocked shocked Bros take am easy o... As a graduate you join the service at level 7, with an MSc. you join at level 9. Guy, level 10 is still a junior officer jare. Half a million per month cheesy cheesy for which civil service? A director (level 16 - 17) doesn't get to 400k monthly in Federal civil service sef.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Insectkiller: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Who is dis boy self??
See a hold gun.. Is an armed robber like anini or anenih?? Or is he a kidnapper like Evans??

Pls reply quick.
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by dfrost: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
greypencils:
That's what happens when you sing the wrong songs, wield the wrong kind of influence, encourage the wrong kind of behavior and get popular for wrong reasons. When retribution happens and shit hits the fan, you CAN NEVER have the right kind of people to vouch for you.

True that brother. cheesy grin What most of these guys don't know is that while you are popular, be humble at it and make good friends with your money. If everything cast, those your good friends are the ones that will have your back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) / Tope Ajogbajesu 'Taiwo' Is Dead / Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.