Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys (45532 Views)

Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by Nickshrapnel: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
vizkiz:
New?

Lol... 60% if yahoo boys are into rituals. Only very few of them are pure G (credit cards, picker, bitcoin runz etc...)

The scary thing now is the rate at which these ritualists are popping up. Young guys flaunting cash and cars on Facebook/Instagram. Hanging key holders of benz on their trousers and typing motivational quotes about husting. Lol

If na so yahoo easy, everybody go dey cash out regularly.
Is na so e easy, people go don drop 9 - 5 for 12 - 4.

Nobody wants to go legit. Everyone dey find short cut to wealth.
LOL, not everybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by andersonbillz(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
I think there’s so many variables at work here. Ritual is done in almost every part of the world and just because you don’t know about it doesn’t mean that it don’t exist. This is our culture. Ever wondered who your ancestors worshiped before the white invasion and the kinda things they do. It’s really crazy how we chase and kill the little thief and idolize the big thief. Who do you think would have made a change in the lives of the people? Your politicians are also ritualists but you can’t go after them because they seem so powerful in your eyes. Your same politicians are fraudsters and corrupt and no one dares go after them but when a young guy or youth is doing so well for himself by all the necessary means he can, you all shout crucify him crucify him. I mean what’s with all the hate? If the government was actually doing a good job do you think things would have been like this. Who’s the better person, your government who scams its people and enriches his family or the young guy who does the same from outside the country to enrich himself and family? #notinsupportofscam

1 Like

Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by planetx: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
inspire700:
some guys now rape ladies as ritual processions. Tufia!!!

WATCH THIS ANNOYING RAPE VIDEO HERE
Idiot go to hell with your rape video.
Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by kernniejay(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
I am sure the one that typed this epistle did it on Microsoft Word before copying and pasting on Nairaland. Nobody has time to read such lengthy textbook when it is not a Novel to read for Literature Exam.
Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by akilo1: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Shibaraba:
As long as someone made us vote for him with lies and he hasn't done 1% of what he promised I'll never comment on a yahoo boy thread. Because they are paraded with OBT(Obtaining by trickery). Abeg lying to be a president and still lying after a term no be the same fraud?

Weyrey ni gbogbo yin papo
dont coment until your mother or sister are use for ritual..

1 Like

Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by Dannyhajo(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
There is no excuse for delving into crime. Everyone is in this recessive heat together, but if you by any chance decides to go into crime, then take it to the doorsteps of our politicians who got us into this mess in the first place.

As for me, i have decided to make myself useful by going into business. Abeg make una come buy car from me grin

2008 mazda cx-9 suv available in ibadan for 3.5m

2008 benz c300 available in ibadan for 3.8m

2010 lexus es350 available in ibadan for 4.3m

2 units of 2003 toyota camry big daddy for 1.6m

Holla 08034290032

Check my topics for link threads and more pix

I'll pay for the Mazda Jeep but I can only pay #200k
Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by luluman: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by kwenu: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
It is good that this writer is speaking up some truths about money rituals and has done a great work to putting this together for every one to read.
MONEY RITUAL is REAL! y all please be careful, vigilant and pray not to be used. its becoming too common in Nigeria these days.most money ritualist claim yahoo to be thier source of money making but thats not true. though most of them are into yahoo
money ritual can be in different ways, through whate ever businesses one does.i wish i have enough time to tell/warn you all about this.

but see to protect yourself from it, here are the few points i ll give you
Be Prayerful to God Almighty
Never rely on people for your needs
be contempt with what you have
dont envy the rich

if a man or woman has been used for money ritual , theres no amount of hardwork that can librate or help such a persons life become meaningful except through TOTAL RELAINCE IN GOD ALMIGHTY.

Also there are evidences that shows that one has been used for money ritual.

i ll stop here

our clerygy men of God ought to educate the people more on this not the police.
the police can not stop money ritual. its a spiritual battle

REAL MONEY RITUAL IS NEVER SEEN IN THE PHYSICAL. IT HAPPENS IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM BUT THE RESULTS SHOWS HERE IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD
Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by Fhowe: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
stanley000:
I can see these bloggers keenly feeding off this yahoo topic. Suddenly everyone's eyes is been diverted from politicians and pastors who also kill for Rituals and whose one is even worse. Why has Ritual killings suddenly died down after the past elections?
I think we need stronger cyber laws in Nigeria that is when all this madness will stop stiff punishment for peddlers of fake news.most of this useless bloggers have no idea how far this negative news go we keep letting ourselves down

1 Like

Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by Olaskid4xchange: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
I buy all countries gift cards and bitcoin and my payment is fast
WhatsApp: 08102888277
Don’t fall into the hands of Rippers, I trial with us will convince you

THANKS

Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by Niccoloimhotep: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dannyhajo:

I'll pay for the Mazda Jeep but I can only pay #200k
your father is a deadbeat bastrrd grin

2 Likes

Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by Shhhh01(f): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by hotwax: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
livinbygrace:
Most of the present day reporters or journalists are nothing but trash.Ritualist has been in existence for long time.Those days there was a market called jankara market in Lagos island where you get any humans part and it’s called Menumo.
Also remember the time when people are scared or dare not pick money on the floor for the fear of loosing their private organ or experience misfortune.
So what’s happening now is not new and they not yahoo boys but damn ritualistic.
Hacking,crediting ,spamming ,spyware ,Trojan horse does not require any rituals but intelligence.

What u failed to understand is, youth now use yahoo as cover for money rituals.

They know that girls are easily triggered when they see a yahoo boy. Yahoo boys are hot cake to girls....so that why Ritualists are hiding under the umbrella of yahoo yahoo.

And most of out youth leaving secondary schools are empty upstairs. So yahoo na last card dem get.

2 Likes

Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by KingAzubuike(f): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
pickatyou:
Believe all this at your own risk. No body don ever see am na only hear we dey hear am . native doctor/scammers deceiving gullible and desperate people .
Most ritual cases are usually dem talk dem talk. Its always a story of what was assumed happened to someone and people are often forced to try it out which at the end of the day, they get nabbed. Its all nothing but scam. The babas who do these things for them are usually poor and living in poverty yet you have juju or rituals that can make someone else rich. The excuse of people who believe in those craps is that they know the consequences that's why they don't wanna do it lol

1 Like

Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by MrPRevailer(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
ralmix:
It’s getting out of hand we really need to be vindicated by God soonest

Because it's the last days/endtimes.
Come to The Lord's Chosen Ministry and you and your family will be protected. If you encounter them, they won't be able to hurt you and therefore will let you go.

Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by hugokeyz: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Loom!!!.. Pay 2k to get 16k within 2days. its very fast and works for real.
follow this link to join in interested

https:///JmeOPGMTTLhJUEiPzhzawa
Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by Sexymercy: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxcayFmJLvQ
Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by Skmoda360(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
careytommy37:
Yoloba muslims angry
He be like say Yoruba people na your problem.... grin grin
Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by rumenase(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
stanley000:
I can see these bloggers keenly feeding off this yahoo topic. Suddenly everyone's eyes is been diverted from politicians and pastors who also kill for Rituals and whose one is even worse. Why has Ritual killings suddenly died down after the past elections?
good observation
Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by rumenase(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
livinbygrace:

My dear you are spewing trash and nonsense out ignorance .Which Babalawo will teach you how to hack computer ,spam or do crediting.Most of you people are so daft and senseless.Guess is the same bablawo that’s working for the Asian,Vietnam,Japanese,chinese or Indian hackers?
You just come on social media typing rubbish all because you have access to computer.
Bros small small no be fight
Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by rumenase(m): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
money rituals is not new in Nigeria I've never seen anybody that actually did it but I've heard lot of stories and Yahoo is not new in Nigeria too although not as old as ritual but of recent Yahoo has been associated with rituals which I believe is not true many people perpetrating evil acts hide under the guise of Yahoo. I'm not in anyway supporting Yahoo or saying it is not bad as you are sinking another man's boat while yours keeps floating but the real Yahoo boys are politicians as their actions have a negative effect on the nation's economy unlike internet fraudsters that do not pose threat to our economy
Re: RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys by booksrite(f): 12:39am On Jun 29, 2019
LOL, not everybody

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Pilgrims Caught With Drugs In S/arabia Were Not Detected In Nigeria – NDLEA / The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.