Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,526 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Bruno Fernandes Close To Joining Manutd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bruno Fernandes Close To Joining Manutd (344 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo / Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bruno Fernandes Close To Joining Manutd by weezyk(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2019
The Portuguese midfielder could be Manchester United first signing after impressing for his club last season.

He has been monitored by a number of clubs in Europe. But it seems the Red Devils are the front-runners to get his signature after their representatives met with Sporting Lisbon officials this week.

The deal could be completed before Uefa Nations League concludes on Sunday due to significant interest from other clubs especially Man City.

Bruno Fernandes has made his known when he to Portuguese media last month that it was a 'dream' to play in England.

“I always said that I came back to Sporting because they have ambitions like the ones I have," Fernandes told Diario de Noticias.
"I said that I would leave Sporting once my ambitions were greater than those of the club, but they are not at the moment. The ambition to be national champion is still here and so I have no reason to leave... See more here: https://whenhow24..com/2019/06/bruno-fernandes-close-to-joining-manutd.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Granit Xhaka Speaks On Inter Milan Move / Ronaldo Could Win The Balon D'or / Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.